After Mr.Smith explains the rules and regulations of the school, he hands me my dorm key along with a map of the school to find my way. I was surprised that the school was like any other boarding school, I mean other than the fact that they allow boys and girls to share a dorm room due to shortage of rooms..... but, you know, it's just like every other boarding school.

This school is so big, but I managed to make my way to, King hall. What a grand name for a Building, right?.

Outside the door stood two soldiers, and I literally mean soldiers. One if them opened the door for me and I smile at him in thankfulness, as soon as I walk in I see an elevator and I'm relieved. I'm so tired from the plane ride and it's almost 5pm, great, I need to rest.

Once I'm on the fourth floor I walk out, turning to my Right as I glance at the numbers on the doors, 417, 418, 419, huh 420 the last dorm. I grin as I open the door, hopefully I'll sleep. I pause in the middle of the room. Great my roommate is a boy.

It didn't take rocket science to figure that out, because the room was in a complete mess and one of the beds where not made, so I figured, plus there was a condom, on the floor, right in front of me. I pick it up and examine the packet, strawberry wow, that's my type of condom.

The door opens from behind me and a boy with curly brown hair wearing a black V-neck, grey sweatpants and black converse, walks in. He was muscular and damn sexy might I add, I think we'll be great friends, you know 'takes a sexy to know a sexy', but then he opened his mouth.

"What the hell are you doing in my--" he looks at my hand with a blank face. I sigh, mimicking his expression "I'm keeping this by the way" he starts grinning.

"You must be-"
"Your new roommate?, I'm Freeman, and you are?" I ask extending my hand. There is no way I'm telling him my full name, I rather keep to myself.

"I was gonna say stripper, but roommate works as well" he stares at me with a cocky smirk, scaling me up and down. "I'm Xavier, Xavier Green, but you can call me X"

He raises an eyebrow, "Yeah well, my name is Freeman, so you can call me Freeman."

I walk towards the wardrobe on the opposite side of the room, opening it and putting my clothes and my guitar case in. "Your not gonna tell me your name, are you?" I just nod.

"Then at least tell me what you did to get in" my shoulders stiffen and I just shake my head to get rid of the thoughts and turn around.

He was sitting on my bed, taking out my envelope which they put my ranking in. I snatch it from his hands and strangle him on my bed. My legs on either side of his body, my left hand holding both of his hands above his head and my right gripping on his collar. Damn he looks even better up close.

"Don't touch my fucking things without my permission" I say sternly and let go of his collar. Before I could get of him, he spins both of us around, so now he was on top.

"I think you should know who your messing with" He smirks.
I head bump him making him let go of me, and I stand up.

He sat back onto my bed holding his head. I sigh, walking around the bed to the middle of both mine and his. Why am I so caring. I open the mini fridge placed between our beds and take out a bottle of water. I tap him on the shoulder with a blank expression on my face, when he turns around my hazel brown eyes are met with his gorgeous yellow ones. I held out the water and he looks at it, and back to me. "Is it poisoned?"

I shrug and walk to his side so I was infront of him, I grab his hand placing the water bottle on his palms, then I sat down on the chair beside my bed sighing.
"If I wanted you dead, I would've done it already" I tell him keeping my eyes on the envelope infront of me. He just chuckles

"I think we'll get along just fine..."
I pause opening the envelope and pulling out the information paper, "Orange" I say looking at him and he had a shock expression on his face.

"How do you-" I take a deep breath and let it out. "I can tell" that's all I said to shut him up.
"But it takes one to know one"

I turn around so my back was facing him and pull out my results for the ranking. I'm an orange, huh, no doubt there.

"Don't tell anyone or else" I looked up and saw him standing infront pointing a gun at me with his right hand. Where the hell did he get a gun?. I just roll my eyes and stand up placing my paper on the desk. "Or else what?" I step forward my head touching the, abviously unloaded black pistol.

He seems to have noticed my courage and he places his hand on the trigger, "don't test me Cecelia" my eyes widen, did he really look through all, my stuff, while I was packing?, Seriously bro.

I quickly put my right hand on the top of the gun and push his wrist with my left, snatching the gun out of his hand. He was shock was an under statement, I could laugh at his face but I'm too exhausted, I mean who couldn't his mouth was slightly a gap.

"You better block that cave or a bear will sleep in it" I motioned to him with the gun. He was startled holding his hands up in surrender, I sigh " like I said if I wanted you dead I would've done it already."

I check the gun to see if it's loaded and to my surprise it was,
I smiled at that. So he actually tried to kill me, huh, cool.

I know how to work a gun, thanks to my grandfather.

I take a deep breath and let it out calming myself down, by now I was already frustrated by his lame attempts to kill me. "I'm keeping this by the way" I say putting the gun in the desk drawer.

He looked over to the desk and his eyes widen at the big Orange color painted on the paper with my full name in gold capital letters and underneath states, DANGEROUS.

"Like I said, takes one to know one" I say monotonously, and he looked at me confused. "We're the only oranges in this school" No wonder they paired me with you, dick.

"I don't want anyone to know I'm an orange" I look at him and he smirks "likewise."

He walked towards his bed and lays down, his eyes glued to the phone. "So Freeman, what did you do" my shoulders tense again I think it's a reflex.

"I beat up my PE Teacher, although, I'm not sure if he's dead yet" I say removing my Bible from my hand bag and placing it in my nightstand drawer. That's the only thing that keeps me sane.

"I also beat up some students and teachers back at my highschool" I kneel on my bed and start writing my timetable on the whiteboard on the wall above my headstand. "And you" I glance at him and he just shrugged.

"I killed the guy that raped my sister" I don't look at him, it's his story to tell, so I don't wanna push.

"Well he deserved it, I would never let anyone hurt my family" I could see him starring at me from the corner of my eye, but I brushed it off.

I put my marker back in the drawer and walk towards the wardrobe pulling out my pajamas; which is a Grey sleeping trousers, a black hoodie with a white cross on it and my black socks with white crosses on them. I have a dress code for each day and week because it makes it much more fun. So since today was Sunday my theme is christian.

I step inside my wardrobe and change, lucky for me it was big enough for my body to move around.

After I changed I step outside, putting my long wavy blonde hair with grey edges, into a messy bun. I take my Bible out of the drawer and I sit on the chair of my desk reading the bible and praying.

When I finished my little bible study I looked over to Xaviers side only to find him wrapped in a blanket looking at me.
I sigh "What do you want?" He just nods his head, still looking at me. I gave up and lay on my bed reading my book called After, my mom gave me this book before I left.

I kept glancing at him waiting for him to fall asleep, and as soon as he was asleep, I removed my hazel brown contact lenses and covered my ocean blue eyes with my white sleeping blindfold. When I was done, I turned off the lights and dozed off to sleep.