𝟬𝟮 the woe of fencing foes

 ( chapter two )
THE WOE OF FENCING FOES.

Evie laid on her bed as she ignored Wednesday removing the colorful tints Enid had put on the large circular glass window that was prominent in their room

Evie laid on her bed as she ignored Wednesday removing the colorful tints Enid had put on the large circular glass window that was prominent in their room. She had told Wednesday that Enid wouldn't like that, and when Wednesday told her she didn't care, well, Evie figured it was a fight that wasn't her own.

She had never minded the tints, as Enid was a very colorful person, but she also wasn't going to stop Wednesday if she truly hated the color so much. It wasn't her favorite part of their room so, she could live without it.

When the door to their room opened, Evie looked up to see the blonde girl herself staring angrily at Wednesday. "What the hell did you do to my room?" Enid snapped. She moved closer to Wednesday but stopped so they still had a good distance. "Dividing our room equally. It looks like a rainbow vomited on your side." Wednesday responded, moving to sit at her desk.

Enid turned around to Evie sharply, asking for some type of explanation. Evie sat up. "I came into the room and she was already halfway done, so, there wasn't much to say besides Enid wouldn't like this." Enid turned back around to Wednesday. "I—"

"Silence would be appreciated. This is my writing time." Wednesday cut off, preparing a type writer for some work. "Your writing time?" Enid questioned. "I devote an hour a day to my novel. Perhaps if you did the same, your blog might be coherent. I've read serial killer diaries with better punctuation." Wednesday spat in a monotoned voice. It was strange, how her words would be so hurtful and rude yet her tone never wavered.

"I write in my voice. It's my truth. It's what my followers love." Enid defended, making Wednesday turn around. "Your followers are clearly imbeciles. They respond to your stories with insipid little pictures."

Evie stood, watching as Wednesday walked closer to Enid. She wasn't one to get in the middle of two girls when they fought, but something told her that she should be ready just incase. Enid could protect herself, but that didn't mean she should always have to.

Enid scoffed. "Uh, you mean, emojis? It's how people express their feelings. I realize that's a foreign concept to you." Evie smirked lightly at that, proud of her peppy friend for spitting back. "When I look at you, the following emojis come to mind. Rope, shovel, hole." Wednesday responded, turning around to walk back to her type writer. "By the way, there are two D's in Addams. If you're going to gossip about me, at least spell my name correctly."

Enid breathed heavily for a moment before smirking to herself, grabbing a remote and pressing play for her peppy pop music to start up. She began dancing around, obviously trying her best to upset Wednesday. "This is horrific." Evie chuckled lightly, though she didn't object when Enid grabbed her hands and forced her to move around to the music. She figured Enid needed a win.

"Turn that off." Wednesday snapped, glaring back towards Enid. Enid just continued to dance, staring Wednesday directly in the eyes. "This is your final warning." Wednesday spoke again, walking back towards Enid.