chapter - 9

THE ONE U HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FORRRR

{3rd Persons POV:}

"Shit, shit shit." Simon mumbled, swarming his arms around, looking for his phone. "mm.." Wilhelm groaned, stirring in his sleep. Simon grabbed his phone, that was somewhere in the blanket.

-

11:30PM.
27 New Messages.
6 Miss Calls from: Mama 💞
4 Miss calls from: Sara 🙄💛
-

"Oh, fuck." Simon gasped, throwing his hand over his mouth, putting his shoes on quickly. Wille sat up, rubbing his eyes like a toddler, whose just woken up from a nap- well... thats what he is really.

"What happened?" He asked, leaning his head against Simons shoulder. "I- I gotta go, its late. Plus, my moms gonna be pissed." He replied, slowing down a bit. "Cant you just tell her your here, and safe. Its too late to walk home anyway, especially alone." He suggested, and Simon sighed. "I'll ask." He smiled.

Simon pressed his mothers contact, hesitantly calling her number.

(using google translate 💔)

"Simon donde estas?! He estado tratando de llamarte por mucho tiempo!" Linda yelled, Wilhelm looking oblivious, mostly because he has no spanish vocabulary, also because he just woke up.

"Lo siento mamá, estoy en el dormitorio de Wilhelm." He replied, tapping his fingernail on the desk. "¿Wilhelm? ¿Por qué estás en la habitación de Wilhelm?" She said, sounding weirdly shocked. "No importa, estaba pensando que podría quedarme aquí ya que es tarde". He said, "Ah, bien. Cuídate, Simon". "Sí, sí. Ciao." "Ciao, cariño."

"What just happened?" Wilhelm asked, very obviously confused. "Mm, nothing that concerns you." He giggled, sitting back down next to Wilhelm. "I want you to hold me." He said, leaning against Simon, as Simon did exactly that.

He wrapped both arms around Wilhelm, slowly rubbing his arm. He left multiple kisses on his shoulder, and a few gentle kisses on his neck. "Are you hungry?" Wille asked, turning his head to look at Simon. "Kinda, but I didnt bring anything." He replied, playing with his hair.

"I can get the bodyguards to order you something." He said, glancing at his lips. "Are you sure? Its late." Simon asked, tilting his head a bit, almost making Wille melt. "Yeah, of course." He smiled, pressing their foreheads together.

"What would you like?" He questioned, pulling out his phone from under the pillow. "Mm.. Ramen, maybe." He said, Wille nodded. "Do they even serve at this time? Its nearly 12am." Simon asked, as Wilhelm shrugged.

The sound of Wilhelm dialing the number rung through the room.

"Hello, Crown Prince. Is something wrong?" A voice could be heard from the other side of the phone. "Ah no, just wondering if I could order food." "Of course. What would you like?" The guard asked. "Erm.. Ramen, please." "Of course, any specific type?" The guard asked once again, and Wille looked at Simon, as he shook his head. "No, thank you." "Of course, anything else?" "No, thats all." "Okay, That will be at your... dorm I'm hoping?" "Yes, thanks." "Of course, Thank you."

Wilhelm hung up, and sat back down next to Simon. "Thank you, Wille." He smiled, wrapping his arm around his. "I dont think I'll be able to go to sleep for the rest of the night." Wilhelm joked, "Well, we did sleep nearly 4 hours." Simon replied honestly.

Simon sat on the bed, his back against the wall. Wille curled up in a ball, laying his head in Simons lap. "I really do like
you, you know." He said quietly, as Simon played with his hair. Simon smiled, looking down at him."I really like you, too." "Thank you."

Wille sat up, staring at Simons lips, before crashing his own lips onto Simons. Simon kissed back with no hesitation, as Wilhelm brought his hand up to his cheek, caressing it gently. Simon layed back, as Wille climbed ontop of him, tugging at the hem of his jumper.

Simon began to take his jumper off--

*knock knock knock*

"Prince Wilhelm, your ramen is here." Wilhelm practically jumped off of Simon, and smiled. "Maybe later." He teased, and Simon rolled his eyes, hiding behind the wall, that was blocking the bed.

"Thank you Malin." He said, and closed the door. "Heres your food, Simme." He spoke, as Simon smiled at the nickname. Wille used to always call him that, before the 'incident'.

"Thank you- did you not order anything?" He asked, politely taking the container of ramen out of his hands. "No, I forgot." He chuckled, and Simon frowned.

"I'll share with you." He smiled, "But theres only one fork?" "Then lets pretend we're in Lady and the Tramp." He joked. "Calling me a dog?" Wilhelm teased, "Its Lady and the Tramp, theyre both dogs, dumbass." Simon chuckled, picking up a ramen noodle, placing one side in his mouth, and the other in Willes mouth.

They both started to chew on the same noodle, until their foreheads touched, then their nose, and then their lips. They shared a sweet kiss, as they both smiled inbetween it.

"Thank you." Wille said. "For what?" "I dont know." He giggled, as Simons heart melted at the sound. He pecked his lips, and the tip of his nose. They both continued to keep eating the ramen the way they did previously.

(875 Words)
yayayaya