The Underground Labyrinth

Start from the beginning

"Mindless goals aren't a terrible thing to have. However, there is trouble with them if you continue to go aimlessly. Eventually, you'll lose sight of your optimal goal and fizzle out."

"I see." I held my head down before Ryukyu continued.

"You're a good kid. It's not your fault this happened, so don't try and blame yourself for your father's decisions. He made his, and you're making yours. Do not let them define yourself."

"Thanks. I won't." I smiled a little at this knowing at least someone knows I'm not trying to be a bad person. However, that feeling of ease stopped when I felt a tug on the cord. "What was that?"

"What happened?"

"I don't know. I just felt something tug the cord and then..." I pulled the cord quickly to start to have no resistance. "Hey, Ryukyu. This cord is supposed to not pull do easily, right?"

"I didn't think it should've. Why do you-" She stopped when I got to the end to make it look like something tore through it. "Oh jeez." We immediately heard something run around in the tunnels very quickly to worry us both. "I think it's time we head back. Whatever is in here is smarter than us and knows how to fight in the darkness of these tunnels."

"But how are we gonna find our way back without the cord?"

"Just...retrace our steps. shouldn't be that hard since we-"

"AH!" I was immediately pulled by the cord away from Ryukyu for me to panic now.

"MIDORIYA!" I was dragged in complete darkness with the shine from Ryukyu's light getting dimmer and dimmer. Eventually, I found myself in pitch black and on the verge of panicking.

'Don't freak out. Don't freak out. The second you freak out. Everything is over. Just calm down and...make light. Yeah. If I make light, then that'll make this less scary.' I tried to show a calmer demeanor to activate a quirk to give me a ball of light. "There we go. Now I can see." I tried to keep myself calm while looking around the cave. "There. This isn't so bad when you can see. Hehehehe." I was on the inside panicking while trying to keep my composure on the outside.

"Do you honestly think you're going to get out of every situation so easily?"

I heard a voice in the darkness to look around. "Hello? Is anyone there?"

"You are his son. As such, you are destined to become what he is."

"Who's saying that!? Show yourself!"

"You and I. We're the same. Monsters made by him. Born to do his bidding, but cursed with self awareness that counterbalances our purpose."

"WHOEVER OR WHATEVER YOU ARE, I'M NOTHING LIKE YOU! I'M A PERSON!" I started to hear laughter before turning around and meeting the creature that was speaking face to face. I could see a pale monster with a tall shriveled up figure and teeth shown. What was more disturbing on this thing had to be the fact his arms did not match the body to look like some kind of horrid mutant.

 What was more disturbing on this thing had to be the fact his arms did not match the body to look like some kind of horrid mutant