This I Promise You

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, that's right Leo. We were very famous, all around the world," I said to him proudly.

"But why did you break up?" Mia asked me, I felt worst by a second.

"Mia, don't be so nosy!" Jenny gave a lecture to her, Jenny knew about our fighting and other things.

"Jenny, it's okay." I said to her calmly.

"Well, it's really complicated." I started, Amy smiled to me and nodded and Kath gave me a small smile.

"Will you guys help me?" I said to Katherine and Amy, they both nodded.

"Well, when your aunt Christina moved to Sacramento with uncle Nick, well let's say that was the time when the band broke up." I said to Mia, Amy sighed really loudly, she had a reason.

"We needed a new leader, but none of us was ready for such a big role," Amy add, while she was cuddling Bella.

"I moved to San Diego, Lisa just cared about her boyfriend Sam, Amy didn't wanted to be a leader, Lauren was too quiet and Dani just didn't listen, like ever,"  Kath said, when she said that boyfriend thing, I went crazy.

Amy's POV

"Can you stop it Kath, just stop it. I hate you!" Lisa yelled on Kath, Bella started crying, I dandled her, but she was still crying.

"Everything is true Lisa, everything! And you always had everything that you ever wanted!" Kath hissed to her.

"Can you prove it and what do I even have?" Lisa asked her irritated.

"I had a proof, but I lost it, it was a photo. And you're asking me what do you have? You have everything you ever wanted, money, fame, everything," Katherine defended herself.

"Then find that damn photo and show it to me and then I'll believe you. And all of this stuff means nothing to me," Lisa hissed to Katherine.

"I must go on a walk," Lisa said nervously and rushed somewhere.

"Jenny, please take care of her, I'm going after Lisa," I gave Jenny my daughter Bella to watch over. I ran after Lisa, I was in a good shape, I admit it. I yelled her name but she didn't stop, she turned left, then I turned left. She was kneeling on the sand and crying hysterically, her face was buried into her hands. I sat next to her and hugged her.

"Why? Why is my life so freaking hard?" she cried and sobbed, I hugged her even tighter.

"It's not," I contradicted her. Well, I wouldn't really know.

"You have a perfect life, you have everything. A husband that loves you, a kid, a house, a place you always wanted to live, a good music career,..." she cried to me and I interrupted her.

"I know it bothers you, that you don't have a husband or kids. But the right time will come and you'll be blessed with all of this too," I said to her and kissed her on the cheek. People always said that I was the only one, who could cheer up Lisa and she would listen to me.

"Yeah, but when? I don't need any of those things, money and stuff, I just wanna be loved," she cried and buried her face into my chest, I stroked her hand.

"Honey, I know. You are loved, everyone loves you here. Trust me. Give me a pinky promise, that you'll be more positive and that we won't fight," I said to her. She gave a pinky promise. But we never called it a pinky promise.

"Lamy promise," we both said at the same time and smiled, we hugged and she was in a better mood suddenly.

Dani's POV

"What's wrong?" I ran to Kath worried, she was crying, while the others played soccer, it was really awkward.

"Lisa. Lisa. All over again!" she said and buried her face into her hands, I hugged her tightly.

"What was it about?" I asked her curiously.

"About the same dang things every time." she cried to me.

"Sam?" I asked her, she nodded.

"What is it about this guy anyway?" I asked her angrily.

"Oh, it doesn't matter anymore," she wiped her tears away. Then Jenny got a phone call from Amy.

"Yeah?" Jenny answered, Amy talked into the phone for a while.

"Yeah, no problem, I'll tell him," Jenny said and smiled, then they said goodbye.

"Jake! Amy has a message for you. She's going home with Lisa and you must take care of Bella now," Jenny yelled to Jake.

"Okay!" Jake called back with a simple answer. We stayed on the beach for 30 minutes maybe? I don't know, but we left quickly after Lisa's and Kath's fight.

Christina's POV

Me and Lauren talked in the living room, mom went to her friend next door a while ago and now we are waiting for the others to come home. The door opened, Amy and Lisa came. But just them?

"Hey guys, where are the others?" I asked them really curiously.

"Still on the beach," Lisa said, she had stains of her make-up, especially around her eyes, it was really suspicious.

"Why didn't you stay with the others?" I asked them hypocritically, I really wanted to provoke Amy.

"You would really like that, right?" Amy said sassy, in the bad way.

"What? What's this all about?" Lauren asked confused.

"Lauren. Don't please," Amy retorted to Lauren.

"What have I done now?" Lauren got angry.

"Lauren, calm down," Lisa said calmed.

"And where do you have your kid for God's sake?" I asked Amy. How can she be so irresponsible?

"Why do you even care for her, she's my child and look who's talking!" Amy started to yell angrily.

"Why am I irresponsible now?" I yelled, who the hell she thinks she is.

"Five years ago, Christina. Five years." she yelled.

"What about then?" I asked her angrily and drove her crazy. Get over it Amy, seriously! Lauren was sitting next to me, she was nervous, she was shaking.

"Who left us? You! Who knocked down my self-confidence? You! Who hated me the most? You!" she yelled crazily.

Lauren's POV

Amy and Christina both yelled, just me and Lisa were quiet. We were always the calm ones. But now I just can't be calm. Amy fell on her knees and cried, I wanted to help her, but Christina stopped me, Christina was just watching. Everyone is going mad in this family.

"Oh, c'mon Amy, stop pretending!" Christina yelled at her.

"Leave me alone!" Amy cried, sobbed and hissed to Christina. Lisa raised her up, Amy was glaring at Christina, like she would kill her in the same moment. I was nervous and annoyed.

"Hey what happened here?" Jake asked as shocked and worried as he opened the front door, the others came behind him. We were all quiet, Amy was still sobbing and crying. Dani came in and glared at me, like "what have you done now?".

"Oh my Gosh!" Dani said shocked as she looked at Amy and hugged her. She turned to Christina and said to her.

"You started the fight again, right?" Dani said maliciously to Christina, but Christina ignored her.

"Gosh, what's wrong with this family?" I groaned, so everyone could hear me, then I went to the bathroom and locked myself in and just thought why this happened to out family.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment or vote for the chapter if you liked it. Tell me what did you like and what not. It think it's kinda boring chapter but anyway :) Have fun and enjoy guiseeee :)))))) And follow me on twitter ;)