Prologue : Hate Letter

Start from the beginning

Janella Salvador as Regina Vanguardia - Padua University's Shrew

Mataray. Maldita. Mapangahas.

School Bitchesa. She has heard it all. Feared. Hated. Ridiculed.

No one liked Regina and she preferred it that way.

As the eldest daughter of the popular real estate mogul, Rex Vanguardia, she is destined for big things.   Responsible daughter.  Strict Ate.  School Shrew.

Expected to take over her family's old money by becoming a corporate lawyer. Her father plans for her to go to Columbia Law School in the US, after she graduates in the exclusive Padua University.

She is full of contrasts, despite coming from old money, she wants to work as pro-bono lawyer and spends most of her time as an angry activist riling up her followers on Twitter in her anonymous account, "Valentina"- the chaotic rebel who always criticizes the Philippine political system.

But underneath her hardened exterior is a young woman just trying to fulfill her own dreams. A woman built on heartbreak and disappointments. 

Regina walks through life in a blueprint.
She's destined for bigger things, after all.

Jane de Leon as Narda Custodio -  Scholar ng Padua University aka the Outcast

Jane de Leon as Narda Custodio - Scholar ng Padua University aka the Outcast

Narda Custodio is a hustler. She is proud of it because she has no choice but to be one. She has to juggle everything in life. Her scholarship, finishing a grueling Biochem major, tutoring Padua University's numerous spoiled brats, writing essays for lazy rich kids, drumming gigs, waitressing, and whatever racket she can get her hands to. Whatever she can do to earn money.

Narda is not one to take breaks, she works nonstop. She is expected to. She is seen as the only way out for her family to break away from their dead-end. She has no room to even breathe. No room to even cry because she is expected to strive and solve their problems. Narda is expected to just smile through this all. Narda sees a degree in Padua U as her key to solve all her problems. All THEIR problems.

Narda though has a happy-go-lucky exterior, after one bad breakup with an ex, she knew she had no time for love.

The Padua U dating scene was not for her.

Until an opportunity knocks with the name of Regina Vanguardia.

SUPPORTING CAST: