The idea of wanting to go back to his own world has come to his mind a bit lately but never given it any serious thought.

Y/N 'thought': I guess at some point I'll have to forget about it. Even if I were to go back home, who knows exactly how much time has passed since that day? Could be weeks, months, hell even years since then. I guess if that's the case, it would be pointless to even go back. Well, either way, I might as well live my life in this world. Even if that means I'll be an outcast for my entire life.

As he walked around, he found himself at a park where he stopped at upon hearing noises. Curious, he followed where the noises were as he found a group of kids bullying someone.

Y/N 'thought': Well, guess no matter where I go bullying will always be a damn problem. Might as well put an end to it.

As such he decides to confront the bullies who were picking on someone.

Y/N: Hey!! Pick on someone else you jerks!!

He shoved one of the kids as their attention turned to him.

Hey!!

Just who do you think you are!!

Y/N: Someone who's gonna teach you a lesson!!

As such a fight broke out with Y/N having to deal with all the bullies. There were seven bullies with one of them being a wolf, tiger, and a horse that he saw. It last for a few moments before the bullies ran away scared after Y/N gave them a sound beating. Of course, he received a few bruises and a slightly broken nose as well.

Y/N: Ow ow ow. Man those jerks broke my nose. I swear I hate bullies.

???: U-Um, th-thank you.

Y/N: Don't mention it.

He looked behind him to see who he saved which came as an utter shock to him.

Y/N 'thought': AIN'T NO FUCKING WAY THAT IS LOONA FROM HELLUVA BOSS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!!! THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING WAY THAT THIS IS EVEN HAPPENING!!!!!! I KNOW I GOT TELEPORTED TO A DAMN FURRY WORLD BUT THIS IS COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLS...

Y/N 'thought': AIN'T NO FUCKING WAY THAT IS LOONA FROM HELLUVA BOSS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!!! THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING WAY THAT THIS IS EVEN HAPPENING!!!!!! I KNOW I GOT TELEPORTED TO A DAMN FURRY WORLD BUT THIS IS COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT!!!!!!! I swear if I see ANY of those Characters from the goddamn Five Nights at Freddy's games, I'm gonna lose my fucking mind.

???: W-Why did you save me from those bullies?

Y/N: W-Well, I don't like people picking on others. Are you alright?

???: Y-Yeah. I'm fine.

He offered his hand to her which she was hesitant to take at first. However, she took it helping her to her feet.

???: How come you don't look like everyone else?

Y/N: I was born like this. Does that bother you?

She shook her head in response.

???: No. I think you look rather odd but in a good way.

Y/N: Thanks, I guess?