Y/N: Ow ow ow ow. That seriously hurts. Said as he looked at Kumatetsu. Why the heck did ya do that for!!!

Kumatetsu: Quit your whining. I didn't smack you that hard.

Y/N groaned in annoyance hearing this.

Y/N: Stupid flee bag.

Kumatetsu: What was that?!

Y/N: You heard me!!! For being a so-called mater, you clearly have no idea how to even properly teach someone!!

Kumatetsu: I know how to properly teach!! You're just not getting it right!!

Y/N: Says you!!! All you shout is "Dodge this", or "Move faster!!". How the hell can you even teach someone by shouting and beating them senseless with a wooden sword!! Not to mention, your explanations are utterly terrible!!!

Kumatetsu: You need to move and dodge when I tell you!!! It's that simple!!

Y/N: As if!!! Your teaching is just lousy!!!

Kumatetsu: Well your just a lousy student!!!

The two of them butted heads as they glared at each other sparks flying between them. Tatara laughed seeing this finding it rather amusing to him.

Tatara: Hahaha!!! Well, the kid has spunk. Never thought a kid like him would give you this much trouble!!

The two of them glared at each other before Y/N stormed past him

Kumatetsu: Hey!! Where do you think you're going!!

Y/N: Away from you so I don't get flees!!!

Kumatetsu: Why you!!

Kumatetsu chased after him as they had a little chase going on. Just as Kumatetsu was about to catch him, Y/N avoided it as he crashed into a pile of trash.

Y/N: HA!! You missed!!

He ran off as Kumatetsu quickly got up utterly pissed. When he tried to find him, he couldn't find him anywhere.

Kumatetsu: Damn brat!! Just where the hell did he run off to!?

Tatara: Hehehe, guess you got your hands full with that one. Said walking up to him. Even I lost sight of him when he ran past me. Who knows where he ran off to?

Kumatetsu: Tch, that damn brat is a serious pain.

Tatara: Are you seriously going to keep teaching him? Even if he is Kyoko's kid, I doubt that it'll be even worth it. Of course, that's not about what will happen if other clans knew about him.

Kumatetsu: Tch, so what? Even if I didn't want, she'd have my head if I don't repay her.

Tatara: Still working off that debt? Just how long are you going to work for her? You might as well be a member of her clan at this rate.

Kumatetsu didn't say anything as he walked past him to find Y/N.

As for Y/N, he ran for a good bit before slowly coming to a stop placing his hands on his knees gasping for air.

Y/N: He is an annoying jerk. Said trying to catch his breath. Why the hell did mom have me tag along with him anyway.

He slowed his breathing trying to calm himself down. Once he did that, he walked around the town wanting to explore the town on his own.

Y/N 'thought': I'm about six or so since I arrived in this world. I never thought that being transformed into an infant would ever happen when I got sucked into that portal. Back in my old life, I was mostly right-handed but now I am cross-dominate with both my hands. Though...will I ever want to go back to my own world?