“Liar.” The old guy shouts in her face. She looks at the old guy, his dark cloudy green eyes, now turning into a vibrant green.

“Dad, what should we do with her?” The young one asks. She kept scratching at the hand, even though she knew it was a useless case, he was in control.

“Son, is Bebe still around?” He loosened his grip a bit on Mackenzie, enough that she could get air, but she was still pinned to the tree, the bark embedding into her back.

“Gone, she died last week.” The young guy says. Mackenzie looked up at the son, he was a bit older than her but not much, but when she got a look at his eyes she knew he was the one that killed Bebe. He had a look that showed he found joy in Bebe’s death.

“Perfect, we need a new one, and here she is, it is like a present.” The old guy says. He dropped Mackenzie; she cradled her neck taking in deep breaths. “Take her, and make sure she doesn’t make a sound.” The old guy says. Mackenzie didn’t have a chance to question it before the son picked her up throwing her over his shoulder. She has enough air to scream but it wasn’t her brightest idea, the dad just smacked her on the head knocking her out. “That’s better,” was the last thing she heard.

“Wake up, you have chores to do.” She sees an older lady in the doorway, she has blonde hair reaching down to the tip of hip, green eyes but a bit lighter than the men she saw earlier, she had the same cunning look as them though.

“Where am I?” Mackenzie looks around the square room, it isn’t much. She is on the hard concrete floor with a blanket thrown over her, the walls a dark grey with scratch marks all over. It is big enough that her 5’8” height lying down touched both walls, no windows to see if it was light out or not.

“I don’t have time for this. Sandy is having a party tonight.” The lady says, she comes over grabbing Mackenzie’s arm lifting her up in the air with ease.

“You are one of them aren’t you?” Mackenzie says. She thinks back, it isn’t possible werewolves. But she saw it with her own eyes. Maybe she is crazy, she wished she was, and then soon somebody will give her some medication that will help her see clearly.

“A werewolf? Yes, my family is one of the strongest there is.” The lady says, she gives Mackenzie a smile, enjoying the scared look on Mackenzie’s face. “I’m the mama of the house, Michelle. My husband leader of the house, Robert, and there is my son and daughters. My son, Derrick, he is soon to be future Alpha and my daughter, Sandy, a werewolf herself which makes her stronger than any other female in the pack and my other daughter, she is just a shifter so she is nothing. But it doesn’t matter all you need to know is that you will call us “Master,” and you will do everything we say. Or well you heard what happened to Bebe.” The Michelle says, her eyes giving the same joy that Derricks did early when she mentioned Bebe’s death. Mackenzie has backed up in the cell crouched in a corner, wishing for somebody to save her. “Tonight is Sandy’s half birthday, we want the house decorated, now.” Michelle practically throws Mackenzie through the door. “Dishes, dust, sweep, vacuum, and cook dinner, plus a cake. Then put the decoration up. It has to be done by six because the guests are arriving at seven and I want you nowhere in sight.” Mackenzie didn’t object, her face hurt from the hit yesterday, and she was scared, and she was hoping she could sneak out during the party.

It took hours just too clean half the house, and she hadn’t even started with dinner. She already received a hit because she missed a spot in the dining room under one of the tables, how could they even see that, she thought. She was in the middle of making the cake when she felt soft moistness cover her face. “I don’t like the cake, start again.” Michelle leaves the room, while Mackenzie cleans off her face, pinking frosting and salty tears dripping in the sink. She wanted to think it was because of frosting getting in her eye but she knew better. It has only been one day and she already wanted out, in any way possible. She works and works for perfection, she ended up making three more cakes before Michelle was satisfied. The others were gone so she only received beatings from Michelle. Even though Michelle looked like she was in her late thirties she hit like a baseball player.