Character list.

Guess who's back, back again. I wanted to rewrite some fanfics, but with the new characters. Here you guys go.

Frederick: 206 centimeters tall. Blue and gold uniform. He is the leader of the group and rather strict. Has a watchful eye on the rest of the group. He has short curly hair and red eye lights. He wields two axes, and spends most of his time inside the manor. He is made of gold.

Cornelius: 186 centimeters tall. Blue and silver uniform. Also has short messy hair. He is more aggressive, his voice is usually a bit quieter, but that doesn't make him look any less intimidating. He is the least forgiving of the bunch and most loyal to Malak. He does spend time in the general parts of the manor. Made of silver.

Karl: A 198 centimeter tall jade statue with a green and black uniform. Usually resides in the dark parts of the manor. Rarely interacts with the rest.

Basile: 196 centimeters tall, White and gold uniform. He too has short hair he keeps together with a bow. He is usually more silent, though that only makes the others more afraid of him. All they really know of him is that he hailed from France. Other than that, the rest can only speculate. Made of solid gold, usually stays inside his room in the manor.

Gonna make some of the other chapters when i have time.