"Likewise."

Elijah finally stepped in.

"Behave yourselves! Particularly considering we'll be confined here together for the foreseeable future."

Kol escaped from Lucien's hold and marched over to Elijah.

"What does that mean?"

"I believe the term is staycation. You see, Niklaus isn't the only one who's inspired revenge fantasies. Right now, we are all at risk. So, while Marcel works to retrieve the white oak, I recommend we dispense with the posturing and get down to some good, old fashioned family bonding."

Aeliana glared over at Finn and held Audrey closer to her. "Yeah, I'll pass."

She tried to leave, but was stopped by Elijah, who gave her a look.

"You really expect me to stay in the room with someone who tried to kill our daughter? Who tried to kill me? What the hell, Elijah! I'm not subjecting Audrey to this shit. Leave me alone."

She shrugged out of Elijah's grip and stormed out.

"Aeliana, please talk to me."

She heard Elijah's voice in the doorway of the nursery, where she was rocking Audrey in the rocking chair as she slept.

"If you wake our daughter, I will stab you. I just got her to sleep."

Elijah reluctantly made his way into the doorway. "At least you spoke words."

Aeliana continued to glare up at him, still visibly angry.

"You're pushing it, Elijah Mikaelson."

"Listen, I know you are angry with me. Understandably so. But I won't let anything happen to you or Audrey, you have my word on that. I will always keep you safe, my sweet. Please believe me on that."

She sighed and slowed her rocking, noticing that Audrey was finally in a deep sleep.

"Of course I believe you, Elijah. I just- I don't know. I have a hard time looking at Finn. The Finn I know wouldn't have done any of the things he's done to us. But at the same time, we all let him down by letting Nik keep him locked up in a box for 900 years."

Before Elijah could respond, they heard crashing from the living room, making Aeliana put Audrey in her crib and rush over to see Kol walking towards Finn with a candle.

"Kol!"

Elijah sped in and shoved his younger brother backwards. "Enough!"

"This isn't your fight!"

"I told you to stay your hand!"

"Fine. I'd rather take my chances out there with white oak then stay here with you lot."

Kol stormed out, Davina following close behind as Freya went to check on Finn.

"Elijah?"

"He'll be fine. Marcel has paid us a visit. The last remaining white oak in the world, right here."