The War Devil & The Shibuya Incident

Several days later

The class to honor their late friend Bucky, decided to build a grave in the school ground. Even with Y/N's moral support, the following days weren't very happy for Asa. Thanks to Y/N's threats, Asa's class didn't even try to touch her. But their glances, their looks are enough to make her uncomfortable. Glances that express nothing but hatred and disgust.

-At Asa's Flat, Night

Asa: 'Aaaah! Aaaah! I wanna diiiiie!'

DING DONG DING DONG

-A street near Fourth East High School

Teacher: "It was the Class President and Y/N's idea to visit Bucky grave. But Y/N couldn't come, he said he had to help his father."

Class Prez: "I'm sure Bucy will forgive us up in heaven... if three of us apologize together."

Teacher: "Mitaka? What's wrong?"

Asa: "Huh? It's just... the crossing signal's red...'

Class Prez: "It's night. There aren't any cars and no one's around. It's no big deal."

Teacher: "But.uh, you're right! Sorry about that! Safety First! We should always obey traffic signals!"

Class Prez: "Ha... Hahaha... You always do this..."

Asa: "Huh?"

Class Prez: "You're always... always, always, always... such a goody twoshoes."

Asa: '...'

Teacher: "P-prez?"

Class Prez: "Mitaka, did you know that Mr. Tanaka... apologized for Bucky's death to the whole class on your behalf?"

Asa & Teacher: "..."

Class Prez: "Did you know that Mr. Tanaka..."

BULGE

Class Prez: "... was the one who told me to befriend you?"

Asa: "Huh?"

Teacher: "!"

Class Prez: "DID YOU KNOW THAT MR. TANAKA... 

BLORCH

Class Prez: "... LIKES YOU EVEN THOUGH HE'S HAVING SEX WITH ME?!"

Asa: "Eeep...?!"

Teacher: "P-p-prez?! Y-you-"