Chapter #23| Awoken

P A U L

It's already been a week since the incident, I waited patiently for my baby wake up. His bandage have been removed as Dr. Chris removed his stitches from his side. His chest tube have also been removed as he's now breathing on his own but Dr. Chris states his body is slowly coming out of shock and he'll wake on his time.

"Wake up baby, we all here waiting for you" I whispered. Suddenly I felt his fingers move, I rose from my chair and held his hand.

"Come on baby, keep fighting" I said. I felt his fingers move again until slowly his eyes open wide. I touched his cheek as I rub it gently, he slowly coming back.

"M-Master" he said. I couldn't help but cry, I thought he wouldn't make it and now seeing him alive and well brings me joy and relief.

"Hey baby, I'm so happy you're okay" I said

"D-Don't cry Master" he said. Seb, Marcus and Leon woke up as they quickly stood beside his bed. Seb cried and hugged him gently, Trent's weak arm wrapped around his neck holding him close.

"I thought you weren't going to make it" he cried. Leon stood beside Seb and rub his back to soothe him.

"I-I could hear you guys talking to me but I couldn't do anything" Trent replied. Few hours later Trent was all clear, his lung worked perfectly as his side will now be left as a scar. Dr. Chris wanted him to continue resting and soon he'll be able to continue living on with his day. Trent thanked Dr. Chris and finally we arrive home.

"Thanks guys you's should go home and rest" I said. They nodded and bid their goodbyes leaving us alone. I carried my baby to the room making sure he's comfortable. Trent assures he fine but I won't let him do much, he's still recovering and I want him to be 100% okay.

T R E N T

Master wouldn't let me do anything on my own, he'll cook my meals, help me shower and get dressed. I begged him to not feed me because I'm not broken, I can do things on my own. He refuses to let me out of his sight, sometimes he wakes up as his hands touch my body making sure I'm by his side.

I asked him if he's getting nightmares but he denies everything saying he's okay, I'm not stupid I know Master is having nightmares. Until I finally convinced him to tell me the truth, he told me that the images of that day still haunt him. Seeing me bloodied and slowly dying before him haunted him and he didn't want to lose me.

"Here's your lunch baby" said Master Paul

"Thank you Master" I said. He laid the tray on my lap, he make a delicious chicken club sandwich with a glass of apple juice. Master sat next to me with his lunch which is also placed on the tray.

"Something happen today" said Master

"Which is?" I asked

"It's was weird but it was a sad scene to watch. A dominant abandon their submissive inside the club, the poor sub stayed in his submission pose until another dominant gave him an order. Marcus returned to work two days ago and he was at the bar until he notice this young beauty. I felt bad for the kid, he had scars all over his body and it's like he gave up in life" said Master

I gasped, how could anyone do such a thing to another. I remember the pain Asher done to me but now someone is in a similar situation, my heart goes out to that person.

"What did Master Marcus do?" I asked

"He took him home, it's like they both had a connection when their eyes met" he replied

"I hope he's okay" I said

"Marcus is looking after him so I'm sure he is" he said.

"A lot has happened Master, just don't want any more problems" I said.

"There won't and who knows maybe this submissive is perfect for Marcus" he said. Let's just hope, Master Marcus deserve happiness and after losing his son it's like he doesn't want anyone in his life. With Joey now in a mental hospital and away from Marcus we all hope he'll find someone to love and cherish.