Chapter #2| His escape

Please play U don't know by Alison Wonderland 

T R E N T 

Beaten bloodied and left along in the playroom, I lifted my sore head seeing the light flashing down the hallway. My vision blurred as I groaned in pain, my nose throbbed and I lifted my shaky hands to touch my nose. I whimper in pain as I inhale sharply and crack my nose in place, I bite down onto my bottom lip trying to contain my scream. My blood splattered all over the red carpet and it even just blended in, I covered my mouth to prevent myself from vomitting. 

I must get away, I can't stay here anymore, I need to leave. I forced myself to stand, I stared at myself in the large mirror of the corner of the room. I let out a soft sob seeing my bad I looked, blood, bruises and scars covered my skinny body. I touched my body in disgust, I felt dirty very dirty, I just wanted to grab a knife and cut every scar and peel it off. Looked around seeing any signs of Asher but he's not in the room so I use this as my chance to find a way out before he catches me. I gently pushed the door that Asher left opened, I hold back my cried in pain as every step is so painful. I kept walking until I saw Asher standing at the end of the hallway glaring at me. 

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked. I looked down seeing him holding a butcher knife in his hand, he held a tight grip to it as my whole body tremble in fear. Either stand here and die or run and survive, I thought to myself. I turned around and ran back towards the playroom, I heard Asher roaring my name and charge towards me. I slam the door on his face and quickly look for something to defend myself. 

I grab a metal bar hanging on the wall along with his other punishment tools, I held the bar tight in my palm waiting for him. There's no turning back, I don't want to die here, I want to live and I'll die trying if I need to. Asher screaming my name and banged against the door, I shiver in fear and corner myself against the wall. My bloodied hands covered my ears to block out the sounds, blocking voices screaming in my mind. Suddenly the door burst open revealing a very pissed Asher, his body was trembling in anger. 

"Your not leaving, your mine!" he roared. 

"I'm not yours and never will be, I'm sorry Asher but we can't be together anymore" I whimpered. He froze in place and looked at me, his head tilt to the side. 

"W-What?" he gasped 

"I-I can't take this anymore, what your doing to me is illegal and plain cruel" I replied

"B-But your mine, I-I love you" he whispered. Asher began to giggle and whisper to himself. 

"Mine. Mine. Mine, your mine Trent" he whispered to me. 

"No one can take you away from me and only I can end you" he said with a smile on his face, his head tilt to the side. Everything went in slow motion, Asher charged towards me, I held the metal bar in the air and quickly moved to the side just inches away from the butcher knife chopping on my side, I slowly turned around and with all the strength I have, I slam the bar onto his head then kicked his stomach. Asher dropped to the floor and I sprinted out of the room with the remaining strength I have left. 

I didn't even have clothes on but I didn't care, I ran down the dirt drive way and sprinted towards the main road. I prayed to God or anyone that someone will drive by any second, my body shake from pain and from the winter breeze. Suddenly I saw a bright light shining towards me so I waved my hand screaming for them to stop, I felt my body becoming weak as my vision blurred. My legs gave out and I fall to the ground, the car stopped and I saw a two figure stepped out and dashing towards me. 

What I last remembering hearing sirens coming from the distance and slowly darkness consume me. I laid my head down and passed out from the pain and hoping this'll be the last time I saw Asher but I have a gut feeling I'll meet him once again.