It was pretty entertaining to watch the two groups work together. Apparently Jongho, the youngest of the pirates, took likening to Seungmin and they were cleaning the floors together while sharing embarrassing stories about their friends. Yunho and Mingi were in charge of fixing the sails with Jeongin. They were doing fine, but that didn't stop Hyunjin from checking up on his brother every hour of so. The older Hwang was assigned with general cleaning along with San and Changbin. Wooyoung and Yongbok were delegated to the kitchen with the task of cooking something good. Lastly, Yeosang and Jisung were cleaning up the room where most of the planning took place. The huge monster shaking up the whole ship made quite a mess there. The leaders were overseeing it all, of course. It mainly meant stopping Hyunjin, Yongbok, San, Yeosang and Wooyoung from trying to visit each other.

Meantime, Seonghwa and Minho rested in the pirate witch's quarters. It wasn't much, just a bed, little table with two chairs and some storage space. The witches were looking at Seonghwa's sketchbook filled with drawings of his visions when they heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," Minho said.

The door opened and Chan entered the room with a trail in his hands.

"I thought you might want some tea. The boys will be done with cleaning soon."

Minho smiled at him. So considerate.

"Thank you."

The General just smiled back and left, nodding at Seonghwa as goodbye.

Minho poured some tea for himself and looked back at the journal.

"Now, I can't help but notice... Quite a lot of those are connected to your Captain."

Seonghwa's cheeks heat up.

"You two seem close," Minho added.

He was paying attention. He saw how Seonghwa always seemed to be near the irritating pirate. He saw how the short man was never quite as harsh with the witch. He wasn't blind.

"Hmm, we are. All his plans depend on my dreams, I deliver the good prophecies and the bad ones too."

But maybe Seonghwa was.

"What about you and your general? Are you his adviser?"

The other witch was keen to change the subject. Minho smirked.

"If the law allowed it, I would be his husband."

Seonghwa opened his mouth in surprise. Clearly, he wasn't expecting a straightforward answer like this. He was quick to recover.

"If you're not his husband, how does he call you?"

"His lover. His... honey."

Minho smiled warmly. Just talking about his man made him happier.

"Must be nice, being loved like that," Seonghwa mused.

The darkhaired witch took a sip of his tea.

"It is. I hope you'll get to experience such happiness too."

Seonghwa's smile was sad.

"I doubt it but thank you."

Before Minho got a chance to argue, a huge raven flew through an open window. The bird sat on Seonghwa's and cawed loudly.

"Oh, the dinner is ready."

It was Minho's turn to be surprised. He let out a laugh.

"That explained how you spied on us! Clever!"

Seonghwa scratched his neck awkwardly.

"Ah, that's... Well, it's actually one of the first things I learned with magic..."