The new assassin

Asuma POV

Me and my students and I are currently in our hotel. We have one of the bandits that's is working with a person that has a human trafficking ring.

" Sensei, what are we gonna do with him?" Ino ask me while pointing to the tied up guy.

" You 3 are going to leave the room while I torture him for information." I told them with a serious tone.

" But then Sensei, don't you think that's a little much?"Chokji asked me.

" No, I didn't not think that's the case. Simply because I don't want you 3 to become too traumatized from this experience." I told then.

They nodded and responded and left. I turned around so the bandit was facing me.

" Like, I'm scared of you." he said. I smiled at that and held my blade towards his neck.

" Listen here, I could kill you within seconds, and it won't even bother me." I told him as I reached for, running his hands and broke a couple of his fingers within seconds. The man yells in pain.

" Fine, I'll talk." he said with a hint of fear in his voice.

" Who is your boss?" I asked him.

"Lady Nakamura," he said with haste.

" Where is your main base of operation?" I asked him while releasing some killer intent.

" You know the giant stone building in the middle of the nearby forest. It's inside that. Be careful, though, that it is nearly impossible to break in." he said with confidence in his voice.

" Thank you for the information." I said, then I knocked the man out. After that, I left the room. I noticed my team was sleeping. I needed to wake them up. Although I did, I felt a little guilty about it.

" Time to wake up." I told them.

" No more sleep." Shikamaru said as he rode over to his side.

" We need to get this mission done soon." I told them. After that, all they've got, but we're not that happy about it. They quickly grabbed their gear and followed me out. It didn't take us long to arrive at our destination. Although they took a while to get it.

" Are there sleeping or something. "Chokji
Said soon as he noticed, none of the bandages came to confront us.

" I highly doubt it." Shikamaru stated. I nodded in agreement with his statement. After some time, we didn't run into anyone.

" Ewe, I stepped in something." Ino practically yelled at the top of her lungs. I looked over. She was, she was a notice and a conscious body nearby. So, I quickly created a small light. Then I realised she stepped in blood.

I quickly finished looking around and noticed everyone here was murdered. I look back at my team to see the most shocked and shake it up.

" Let's head back to the village." I told them. They all nodded in agreement, and then we headed home.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
yeah, I know this is a short chapter. The reason I created this one, though, was to show some effects of what happened after the last one.after all, it's in the line of fire. So it isn't that surprising when ninjas from Konohagakure came to the scene.