Chapter Two

(A/N Since I forgot to add this in the first chapter I just needed to say. I didn't come up with the idea. I give dedication to 41hemmo. She came up with the idea. SO, check her out!)

I wake up and I realize that I am running late for school. I quickly get ready and grab my skateboard. I ride my skateboard to school, put my skateboard in my locker, and then go to the office. For some reason they changed my schedule after school being in secession for a week.

The lady in the office hands me my new schedule. I look for my first class which is chorus with Miss. Lavia in E111. I walk there whil writing in my notebook. My notebook has all kinds of things in it like thoughts and songs that I wrote. I love to sing and I also play guitar.

I was walking in the hall until I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw a fairly tall guy with pale skin, green eyes, and blond hair.

"Sorry!" I say and the boy smiles at me. "Where are you rushing to?" the boy asks me.

"My schedule got changed and I'm trying to find my class."

"Who's class?"

"E111 with Miss. Lavia for chorus."

"I'm heading there now, too. You can just follow me."

*

It turned out that me and the boy, who's name is Michael, had a few classes together.

"Thanks for helping me, Michael. I'm goingto sit with my friends for lunch. See you later!"

"See you later, Celestine!"

I walk over to the table that me and my friends always sit. I put my backpack down and go on the lunch line to get food. I get back to the table, and my friends were there.

"Hey, Celestine!" my friend Emily says.

"Hey." I reply as I sit down.

"How was finding your classes today?" my friend Jenna asks.

"A boy named Michael helped me find my classes."

"Do you mean Michael Clifford?" my friend Daisy asks.

"Yeah..."

Emily and Jenna look at Daisy and she starts blushing until Emily blurts out "Daisy likes him." About a minute later, Michael walks over.

"Hi, Celestine!"

"Hey, Michael." Whatcha doing?"

"Going to head over to my locker, but then I saw you."

"Well, these are my friends Emily, Jenna and Daisy." I say while pointing to them.

"Well, hi and bye." Michael says as he walks away. After Michael walks away, we laugh at Daisy's face of when Michael was here.