"No! I've heard you play and it's really good, I'm actually in a band and I play the guitar" He smiled at her.

"Thanks, and that really cool! I'll have to hear it sometime" she giggles.

They continue to talk like they've known eachother for years, I stare daggers at Wilbur, though he doesn't seem to notice. Karl taps me on my shoulder. "What?" I don't look away from Wilbur.

"...You're scaring me and Tommy, are you jealous..?"

I quickly turn my head to Karl. "W-What? No..! Why would I- no!" I shake my head.

I'm not jealous.

Rose!

"Are you okay Alex? You were really out of it" I place a hand on his shoulder, he turns his head to me.

"Oh- y-yeah, yeah I'm fine" Alex nods.

"Hey guys!" Wilbur runs up to us. "Do you wanna come grab lunch with the rest of us?"

"O-Oh...well, I-I have to go to my panel..." Alex mumbles.

"It's okay, we can always hang out tomorrow" Wilbur shrugs. "Or any other day"

Alex looks at me and then Wilbur, he sighs and takes out his phone. "Hold on..." I knew he was messaging someone because of how fast he was clicking with his thumbs. "Okay, I'll see you later Rosie" He shoves his phone in his pocket and pulls me into a hug, a tight hug.

"I'll see you later Alex, I promise" I hug him back.

"...mhm, I...I promise to" He let's go of me, he holds out his pinkie. "Double promise"

I smile at him and link my pinkie with his. We then unlink them and he glances at Wilbur before leaving.

"I know you get quite nervous around new people, don't worry, I know we've only met eachother a couple hours ago but I'll make sure you feel comfortable" Wilbur smiles at me. I thank him and we begin walking away.

"So who's coming to eat with us?" I ask him.

"Uh, Tommy, Phil, Kirsten, and Jack" He tells me. "Ranboo was gonna join but he went to find uh- someone, I forgot who" he shrugs.

"Okay" I hum.

Okay, I didn't know any of them (except Tommy I guess), but that's fine. Wilbur will introduce me to them.

We eventually make it to a restaurant, Wilbur opens the door for me. "Ladies first" He smiles, I playfully roll my eyes and walk under his arm that was holding the door open.

I was about to ask where everyone was sitting until I saw Tommy in a booth with a bunch of other people. "Over there" I tug Wilbur's sleeve, he looks at where I was looking and we both walk over.

"Guess what? I met Rose" Wilbur scoots into the booth next to the two holding hands.

"Scoot over man!" Tommy nudges the bald one to scoot so I could sit down, they both scoot over and I sit down next to Tommy.