28. Magical Greenhouse

"Where exactly are we going?"

"You'll find out once we're there."

Yoongi huffed and looked out of window again. After Hoseok insisted on him taking a day off his duties, they left nearly right away. The assassin gave him 20 minutes to put on something "comfy" and get ready for a trip.

The mafia boss was oblivious where they were heading. Hoseok stubbornly refused to disclose anything to him.

"Whatever it is, better make it worth wasting my time." Yoongi mumbled. It was in his blood to act as a grumpy old man, even though deep down he enjoyed being outside mafia and having his head free from all worries. It felt rather nice.

Comfortable silence stretched between them as they drove to unknown direction. Yoongi didn't question Hoseok when he pulled near the supermarket and left to buy huge gift basket of fruits and chocolates. He also didn't tell assassin anything when he turned on the music so loud Yoongi's ears hurt, and started singing along.

Surprising even to Yoongi, his annoyance soon replaced with simple acceptance and he somehow got used to Hoseok's odd desire to spend three hours singing on top of his lungs.

"We're already close." The redhead involuntarily squealed when saw familiar house. They had left Seoul less than an hour ago and now were in suburbs. It was fascinating how different felt atmosphere there. No skyscrapers or tons of cars to poison air. It was much calmer and more peaceful. Yoongi already liked in there.

"Is this place yours?" The male asked as he climbed out of car once Hoseok stopped in front of beautifully painted wooden gates. Its every inch was covered with colorful butterflies.

"Kinda of. But I asked someone to look after it during my absence." The redhead replied smugly and pressed the modern doorbell that hung right next to entrance.

"And who got the honor to take care of your property?"

"My first love." Hoseok said with cheeky smile.

"Come again?" Yoongi had never regretted not having his weapon on that much. The urge to shoot anyone who laid finger on Hoseok be it in the past or present was unbearable.

He didn't joke when said that Hoseok was his. Only his.

"Jeez relax, I joked." The assassin shook him, lowkey scared of Yoongi's murderous gaze. "You look like you'll bounce on whoever comes out of there."

"Because I will not just bounce on them, but will take my time to dismember them slowly and painfully, cutting off limbs one after another...."

"Oh my Gosh, you're fucking crazy!" The assassin exclaimed with terrified expression.

"Did you find that out only now?"

"Don't you dare to embarrass me and say such inhuman stuff, you got it? I swear if you say something similar in front of-"

"Well, hello, hello there! Look who has finally found some time to visit an old lonely lady forgotten by everyone!"

Yoongi heard sweet feminine voice and saw a smiling woman who instantly lunged Hoseok in a bone-crushing hug. The assassin's arms wrapped around her smaller frame just as tightly as his face lit up with his infamous heart-shaped smile. Yoongi rarely saw him so genuinely happy.

"Oh lord, look at you! So skinny, I can feel your every bone! Are you not eating well, young man?"

"I'm eating just fine, ajumma." The male assured her and wriggled out of her arms to give her the gift he had brought on his way there. So, that basket was for her.... It made sense now. "And this is for you. I chose only your favorite candies and also all fruits that you love."