I

Our flight landed in Ibiza at around 3 in the morning and it took 2 more hours until we were settled in our apartment. So here we were, trying to find the nearest shop at 5 am so we can buy milk and cereal. After we settled the entire ordeal, I and Daphne started to unpack everything in our apartment.

It was similar to our houses in France, small and rustic. It was good enough sine in the entire month that we were in Ibiza the least time we would spend was here.

"Louise, you go put on your bikini first, I'll change after we eat," Daphne's words were barely audible through her chewing. I laughed at her and made my way through the small hallway, before I turned to the door to the left I looked through the window at the end of the hallway. It was a beautiful view, one we waited to see for years.

This trip was probably, the most anticipated thing in out lives.

I went back to the kitchen, I was wearing a black two-piece and a sheer black cover-up. After Daphne got dressed we took our tote bags and went to the beach.

After a few hours, we spotted a group of 4 girls playing volleyball and went and joined them.

"So where are you two from?" asked one from the other side, I think her name was Coraline, Italian. The other one was from England, Sophie, and two of them were from Spain, Clara and Olivia, twins.

"France," Daphne exclaimed as she hit the ball, while I added, "Granville, it's in Normandy, if the road takes you there make sure to call us."

We continued playing and just as the sun was setting the four girls left, but made sure to invite us to go clubbing with them. Daphne was a little hesitant at first, but after we exchanged a glance we accepted.

Daphne at first wanted to leave a couple of minutes after the girls, but we stayed an additional hour, taking pictures of the sunset with a film camera as old as us.

After a cold shower and a meal enough to feed a village, we started getting ready to go clubbing.

"Louise!" Daphne yelled from the bedroom as I was washing the dishes, "should I wear the black corset dress or the green one?"

I entered the bedroom in fright that our neighbors would think we were being murdered from so much yelling. "The black one, let's start tonight with a classic, now the bigger problem, what should I wear," I laughed as I accentuated the "I."

"For the love of God wear the sequin top, it's been sitting in your closet for 4 years waiting for this trip, start with a bang," Daphne started to do her make-up.

I agreed to her idea and two hours later we were ready.

She was truly a stunning girl, with dirty blonde hair with a slight curl to it, her make-up was quite natural except for the red lip, the dress suited her perfectly and the hells made her almost as tall as me.

We were quite opposites when it came to physical looks. My hair was a dark black and my skin was a more tan color than hers.

I listened to her and was wearing a gold sequin top that somehow being made from metal still flowed nicely creating a deep v. One wrong move and everything would be exposed, but, thank God, he wasn't very generous on my top half. I matched it with a black mini-skirt and simple heels.

The cab arrived and we told him the address the girls sent to us. As we pulled up we saw a big line and the girls waiting for us at the end of it.

After greeting everyone with hugs the four girls started walking next to the line, Clara, one of the twins hugged the bodyguard and they all went inside, me and Daphne following.

"You guys know the bodyguard?" I asked, not being able to contain my curiosity. Clara and Olivia both smiled and Olivia answered me, "It's our club, our family owns dozens, on the mainland and here."

I looked at Daphne and we both smiled, we found who we were hanging out with for the rest of the trip.

As we entered lights started to shine in my eyes, the main floor was massive, around were balconies which I guessed were the VIP section, on the main floor, well at least as far as I could see, there were 4 bars. Just as we were walking I started dancing and twirling around.

We all started to walk up the stairs and this time Olivia greeted the bodyguard, with a kiss. Clara turned to us, "That one is taken, but everyone else is single, even the bartenders, if anyone catches your eyes just tell us we'll hook you up," she winked and made her way up.

"I'll keep that in mind," Daphne laughed and we both again exchanged a glance, this was going to be one hell of a month.

On the balcony with us were two other groups, one the farthest from the stairs and one next to the stairs, a group of very attractive men I must admit. At the center of the table, we sat at were already bottles of alcohol and glasses for all of us.

To start the night off we all started with three shots of straight vodka, a big, big mistake. All of us were tipsy, and the lightweight ones were drunk.

We all got up and started dancing, and I was thanking Daphne with a million kisses for giving me some fashion tape before we left.

As Parado no Bailão started playing I yelled at the girls that I'm going down and just as I was going to step on the first stair someone grabbed my hand and spun me.

"Do you need a dance partner?" before I even looked at him I dragged him down the stairs with me, even against the deafening music I heard his laugh as he followed me.

When we arrived in the middle of the crowd I turned towards him and if it weren't for all the people pressing against me I probably would have fallen.

I don't know how I missed him before, yes the group of men was attractive but he was on a whole new level.

He had tan skin and dark curls bleached at the ends, pushed to the front by a black hat, even in the room with strobing lights you could make out his fascinating eyes and adorable smile.

Not just his looks but his clothes accentuated all his best features. A white button-up slightly unbuttoned, tight around his shoulders and biceps, you could even lightly see tattoos.

I wrapped my arms around him, he took his hat, put it on me, and rested his hands on my hips.

He was a great lead and we moved to the rhythm of the song, him singing it and me badly trying to guess the lyrics.

As we continued to dance he spun me around, hands still resting on my hips, my back on his chest and we continued dancing for a couple of songs.

"Let's go drink more," I yelled at him between two songs, "As you wish, Linda," he laughed and I took his hand as I again ran up the stairs, I will feel like a 60-year-old tomorrow.

"My name's Louise, you were close tho," I turned and laughed at him, "Nice to meet you Louise, I'm Neymar."