He was surprised to find the birds back on the try after the momentary fear of an attack, happily chirping while building their nest faster.

Nature really does have her ways..

()()()

"Why did they think this was a good idea?" Jisung grumbled pulling on the ends of his hair. Jay snickered slightly watching the boy avoid any and every human being in the room heading up to sit somewhere isolated from everyone else.

"So early in the morning and you already hate every human interaction...." Jay shook his head, taking a seat beside his friend.
He turned to watch the group of new students entering the huge room, curiously looking around.

"We were like that a year ago." Jay said, chuckling. Jisung looked up, scanning the crowd, "I was more like that." He said, pointing at the annoyed looking girl who looked like she was about to burst and burn everyone down.

"You need to act normally, Whan." The boy shook his head.

"What makes you think I am acting abnormally, Haechan?" Whannie snapped.

"I don't know, glaring at anyone and everyone? They already know we are some blood sucking weirdos, now you're making it seem like we're about to murder them all which, although is very tempting, something we would never do............... without a reason." Haechan said, pushing past the group of angels that stood talking with a smirk.

"Whatever." Whannie rolled her eyes, "where are the rest? Chenle said he'd be late, like always, where is Sunghoon and Renjun? And the new girl?" She asked the older boy who shrugged.

They took a seat at the back of the room, away from most humans.

"Oh, Senior! Can I sit beside you? Am I late?" Sua scratched the back of her head.

"Never too late, sweetheart."Ash winked, ushering the younger to take her seat. "You know we have a research development meeting after this, I hope you're ready with the answers just in case Jeno forgets, that dumbass, never listens to me." Ash sighed.

"I'm always here to save the day. Just promise me we can start the kítrinos stone research next." Sua asked.
Ash laughed, "alright, alright."

" are you going to follow me around now?" Jaemin asked, glancing at Kotone with a raised brow.

"Am I not supposed to do that? I don't know, I've never been a guardian angel!" She smiled, eyes nearly disappearing behind her cheeks.

"Geez. Uh....sit behind me, I guess..." Jaemin shook his head, wondering why did the Heavens decide that he needed a guardian angel when he is a highly trained warlock. He sat behind few people in his year, watching as the third of the trio rushed up to the other two with a hint of amusement in his eyes.

"Hey, Jen." He greeted.

"Hello Jaemin-ssi's friend!" Kotone greeted from behind him.

Jenna gave them a quick smile and voiced out a hurried "hi, jaem. Hello"

Jaemin sighed and spoke, "you don't have to go out of your way to greet everyone I greet. You can have your own life...... don't stress it Kotone." Hearing nothing back he turned around only to find her talking to someone beside her happily. He shook his head in amusement.