((o(;△;)o))

Tae POv

"I can't believe who do you think did this to him"

I asked jungkook

"I really don't know Tae may be someone bully him and did this to his body"

"Jk who can write hurtful words like this whore, slut, fat, ugly, killer, to his body"

"I don't know Tae"

"We have to know jungkook we have"

"Tae I want to ask you something did you love jimin"

He say I look at him I sigh.

"I love him I meet him in coffee and when I see him I fall in love at him I didn't tell you bcz I didn't think you know jimin and when I saw him at your room I get surprised"

"Tae I also love him but I denied it"

"I want him be us"

We say at the sometime.

Jimin pov

I come home and when I open the door I meet mom and dad.

"Mom are you okay why are you here you have to go back to the hospital and do the surgery"

I say wrapping my hands on her arms.

"Don't touch me dirty get off"

She say throwing me on the ground.

"What you think I'm sick haha how much fool you're all we want it was Money me and my husband there was depts on us and we think why we didn't act little to give us money bcs your friend is rich now"

"Mom how can you do that to me I lost the most precious thing in me only to save you"

"You have to tell us thanks bcz we give you shelter someone like you we deserve to pay us back"

He say and kick me before he go.
No they can't go and leave me alone I don't have anything other than them.

I'm sorry guys I know I get too late to update but really I'm so busy and I don't have someone to help me for writing I'm sorry I get busy bcz my graduation party is near 29dec and I'm getting ready all over this work house
I promise I'll do my best next time and I promise my stories will get better promise love you so much bcz reading my story even when it's not good.
◢ ◣
█ █
█ █
◥ ◤
💜ARMY⁷⟬⟭💜
⠀ 。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 。゚
゚・。・゚
︵ ︵
( ╲ / /
╲ ╲/ /
╲ ╲ /
╭ ͡ ╲ ╲
╭ ͡ ╲ ╲ ノ
╭ ͡ ╲ ╲ ╱
╲ ╲ ╱
╲ ╱