"That was my next guess."

"Sure it was, Doc." Julie mumbled, as Cody silently laughed.

"But, I'm afraid this is too big and potentially too dangerous for the BLF. It belongs on the island of misfit tech."

"Wait, the island?" Kade asked.

"You mean it exists?" Dani muttered.

"We thought it was a bedtime story." Graham commented.

"Oh dear, I seem to have spilled a top secret." Doc Green replied, as he gently tapped his fingers together while not looking at the kids. "Hold on while I get my memory-erasing earmuffs."

"What?" Julie yelled.

"It's okay Doc, the whole team has maximum security clearance." Chief Burns spoke up.

"What is so secret about another island anyway?" Heatwave asked.

"This one is the storage center for Griffin Rock's most hazardous experiments. It's in the middle of the ocean, completely impossible to find."

"Then how can we send tech there?" Cody asked.

"Follow me." Watching as he walked over to a rocky wall. "Tada."

"Uh Doc, there's nothing there." Kade mumbled.

"So it seems, but with a jump to the left..." Doc jumped into the wall, disappearing instantly with no sign of him. "Well, come on." Doc exclaimed as his arm stuck out through the rock wall.

"Doctor Green, your appearance is quite disarming." Chase commented.

Doc's arm disappeared, being replaced by his head being visible.

"Okay, that's a little creepy." Dani muttered.

"There's an entire building back here, hidden by the hologram. Just close your eyes and...follow...my...voice." Doc explained as his head slowly disappeared into the rock wall.

They all walked through the rock wall and into what appeared to be a large and open room.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present the beam box. It has a more scientific name, but mine's quite catchy don't you think? Teleportation through this chamber is the only way to the island of misfit technology."

"If I knew there was a hidden island out there, I probably would have tried to live on it years ago." Julie commented, "That is, before I met Team Prime and everyone else, anyways. I guess destiny has a weird way of working things out, huh."

"Well, we're glad you are here now, Julie." Chief Burns replied.

"Entanglement based delivery without bio digital cloning? Doc how'd you build this?" Graham asked.

"I didn't. In fact, I don't know who did, or how it works. Good thing my predecessors left me this instruction manual."

"Oh yeah, sounds totally safe." Kade mumbled.

"Enough. The bull is failed technology, let's just destroy it." Heatwave yelled, as they put the large bull down in front of them.

"Ah, but a failure in one category may be a success in another." Doc Green explained. "For example, nobody thought mold on an orange was useful, until a scientist discovered it was medicine. Also a good way to tell when it is time to clean the fridge. Similarly, this machine makes a horrible nose-hair trimmer, but on plants it's perfect. That's why we tag everything we send to the island. If we decide later getting rid of the tech was a mistake, we can call it back."

"Which is about as likely as the soccer team changing their mind about Cody." Kade commented.

"KADE!" Julie yelled, turning to look at him, while she wrapped her arm around Cody.