Rave'N

Y/n pov

Yesterday had to be one of the best days of my life. My boyfriend Xavier asked me to the Rave'N in the cutest way.

(Flashback)

Class just ended and I was walking down the hallway to meet up with Wednesday and Enid. We always hangout during passing period. I spot Wednesday Enid and Ajax talking at the end of the hallway and I speed up my pace to get to them. They had their backs turned to me. I'm closer to them when I hear "This is going to be so cute! I'm sure y/n will love it!" Enid said. "I would love what?" I asked scaring Ajax and Enid. They turn to me. "NOTHING!" They both yell at me. "Right cause she totally believes that." Wednesday says sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

"Shut up." they both say at the same time. "Guys! What would I love ?" I repeat. "Nothing forget we even said anything." Ajax says. "Hey y/n we are all going down to the lake later, do you want to come?" Enid asks. Usually I would decline cause lakes equals bugs, and I hate bugs. But when she gives me puppy dog eyes I can refuse. "Fine and stop using puppy dog eyes on me!" Enid just laughs. The bell rings which means it's time to go to class now. "Okay I'll see you guys afterwards!" I say. "Bye y/n!" Ajax and Enid yell. "Okay you have got to stop copying everything I say." They say in sync again. "Stop. STOP!"

At this point Wednesday is annoyed and walks off. Even though her facial expression doesn't change you can still tell when she gets annoyed. I eventually walk away and head to class.

Time skip to after class

Right now I'm in my dorm room changing into some nicer clothes. Right as I'm done changing I hear a knock on my door. I open it to see my best friends Wednesday and Enid. "You look so cute y/n!" Enid says. "Aww thank you and you two look good as always." I say with a smile. I close and lock my dorm room and we are on our way to the lake.

As we walk down Enid comes up with a idea. "Hey y/n ?" "Yes?" " Let's see if we can go down there while wearing blindfolds!" She says this and pulls out two blindfolds. "One, why would we do that. Two, where did you get those?" "One, cause it'll be fun and two don't worry about it." I eye her suspiciously and I start thinking back to what they were saying earlier. If they were going to surprise me then Enid just made it obvious. "Please y/n. Wednesday will keep and eye on us so we don't get lost. Right Wednesday?" Wednesday nods her head.

Well I might as well play along. "Fine." "PLEASE- oh you said yes. YESS ! Okay put this on." She hands me the blindfold and Wednesday helps me put it on. "Okay all set y/n?" Enid asks me. "Yup." and I give her a thumbs up. Since Wednesday doesn't like physical touch she made us hold a short rope. We start walking and at first I took tiny steps cause I felt as if I'm going to fall. "You can walk normally y/n. I got you." Wednesday tells me. I give her a smile.

We walk for about 5 minutes and I'm not gonna lie it was kinda fun. It reminded me of bird box and how they all had to survive without seeing. As we get closer I hear whispers but then they stop. My heart was beating in my chest since I thought I was about to die. "We are here". Wednesday tells us.

I take off my blindfold the first thing that catches my eye is a big ass banner that says 'Y/n will you go to the Rave'N with me?' Xavier steps out with a large bouquet of white roses and hands them to me. "Y/n will you do me the honors of going to the Rave'N with me?" He gives me his cute smile. "Of course I will!" I shout giving him the tightest hug ever. "She said yes !" He shouts and all our friends and some kids from nevermore come out of their hiding places screaming and shouting and congratulating us.

I turn back and I see Enid jumping up and down and I see Wednesday smiling. Well it was a ghost smile but I still saw it. I run up to Enid Wednesday and give them a big hug.   " Aww thank you guys. I love you guys so much!" I tell them. Even though Wednesday was a hugger she let me hug her. "Oh my goodness y/n we are so happy for you!" Enid tells me. Ajax comes up to me and congratulates me. I thank him and turn my attention back on Xavier. "Thank you for all of this my love. I love it." Xavier gives me a smile and kisses me on my forehead. "I would do anything for you y/n. If you happy then I'm happy." My heart can't take his cuteness.