me
who you goin out wit ?

Lil Not Not 💙
nobody
y u ask

me
u feelin anyone ??

✮✮✮
notti's pov

when i got that text from desi my heart dropped. i aint have no romantic feelings towards her cause that was like my sis.
ion know how to explain it but that would be weird.

i thought she was fucking with dd too. if she tryna break my brother heart then i aint tryna fuck wit that.

 if she tryna break my brother heart then i aint tryna fuck wit that

me
uhh ig so
desi whats going on ?

big baby sis 💋🫵🏼
look gang .
this thick ass lightskin with brown hair wanna be yo boo 🥰

me
you fucking with dd desi .
i aint here for it

big baby sis 💋🫵🏼
OOO NOOOO
I WAS TALKING ABT SY'RAI
🤮

me
OMG SORRY

big baby sis 💋🫵🏼
NBD

i was a little shocked that sy'rai liked me but real talk i been crushing on her for a minute. i didnt even know what to say after that. i'ma just talk to her another time at school.

if i'm finna get me a girl dd needa step his game up. i yelled his name from my room. after a few minutes he came inside and sat in my gaming chair.

"wassup notti poohh." he said making a weird ass nickname. "hey big daddy david!" i said in a friendly ass voice. he laughed and side eyed me.

i laughed and then straightened my face. "we dead ass needa talk." i said crossing my arms. "bout?" he asked me. "desi." i answered.

he was smiling hard and his face was red. he was trying to cover it, so i rolled my eyes. "what about shorty?" he added. "so, how you feel about her?" i said raising my eyebrows.

"well ummm. why?" he said scrunching up his face before answering. "she wanna know if you want to go on a date." i lied. "FOR REAL. so hmm. i like her, she beautiful, her personality is, WOW." he said struggling to describe words.

i laughed and shook ny head. "hurry up and answer." he said confused. "brah i was lying." i laughed. he scrunched up his face, got up, and walked out. i was laughing, crying, and rolling in the floor, all at the same time.

"fuck you." he yelled. i ignored him and eventually called him back. he finally came back and was irritated. "so sy'rai like me and we finna be going out. so you need you a girl dd." i explained.

he looked at me confused. "nigga what." he said. "just ask that girl out." i said, he nodded, and took out his phone.

✮✮✮
dd's pov

i went to desi's contact and began to text her.

me
wydrn ?

desi amore 💞💞
nm js chillin wit sy'rai

me
wha r yuu doin dis weekend

desi amore 💞💞
lets see
going to the club
meeting up wit baby and durk
and seeing my nigga drake for our monthly mani-pedi

me
stfu
yuu trinna go to da movies

desi amore 💞💞
no u tryna be weird
"wear a short skirt"

me
no .
lesgo downtown and yuu can pick from dere

desi amore 💞💞
you asking me out 🥺🥺🥺

me
ok see yuu @ 5 pm

desi amore 💞💞
thats lateee

me
CAUSE WE FINNA FUCKK

desi amore 💞💞 laughed at "CAUSE WE FINNA FUCKK"

i clicked my phone off and laughed. "you did it?" notti asked me. i nodded and showed him the messages. "you dont got no rizz in ya fucking body." he added.

i side eyed him and snatched my phone back. "man dont be mad, i'm already going on a date with her." i said in a voice kind of like bragging.

he laughed and went on his phone. this date finna be fun.

☆彡

𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃.

REVISED.
3 JAN. 2023

1019 words.