Prologue

3rd Person POV:

In one of the room in the dorms of 'The Prestigious Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing Highschool', a boy with with golden eyes and brown hairs was sounded asleep with a calm expression.

If someone were to see everything happened so far after his entering this school they certainly would say it was very enjoyable for him.

There were times when it wasn't peaceful and tense but in comparison to his previous life it was way more satisfying.

But, even though it somewhat satisfied his curiosity it couldn't shake off his thoughts, his thinking. The past he had was sealed in his memories.

Not wanting to any hints about his past and abilities he was still living his life in highschool like a normal student. But there was something big that was going to affect him greatly.

Place:???

{--zzzz---pz--nnh----} (Teleportation)

Random 1 - "WTF? Where am i?"

Random 2 - "Where is this?"

Random 3 -" Is it another special exam?"

Horikita - Where am I? I was in my room just now--

Kei - what is this place ? A theatre? Where is kiyotaka?

Manabu - this is unnatural

Koenji - ............/.....

Arisu - what's going on

Ryuuen - "what the hell is going on here"

Somehow the entire school body and some other people including teachers and both the chairman's were now in the some unknown place with a big screen in front of them.

It seemed like it was some kind of theatre. Everyone was in panic including teachers even Koenji and sakayanagi.

But there was one boy wasn't even aware of the situation, why? of course cause he was asleep on the seat in between ichinose and hirata.

Manabu - "Quiet down everyone."

.

.

Just as everyone was confused about the current situation manabu directed everyone's attention towards himself with a stern expression.

Even if he wasn't the president now but his word carry heavy influence which quiet down the entire student body.

Still there was a girl who was in her on world staring at a boys sleeping face while smiling ear to ear.

Manabu - "Everyone here is unsure about what's going on, so wait until teachers do something."

Everyone nodded in response.

Manabu - "Mashima-sensei do you know anything about this?"

Mashima - "Even we teacher and both the chairman don't know anything about thi--"

Just as mashima was about to finish his sentence glancing at current and former chairman a voice interrupted him.

???- "Well-Well what do we have here!! I definitely thought that some of you'd be having a heart attack, but that doesn't seem to be the case."

Everyone seemed confused as a boy wearing some strange outfit came on the stage out of nowhere. Tsukishiro glanced at sakayanagi and asked him

Tsukishiro - "may i ask who you are and what's going on here?"

???- "Oh, excuse my rudeness i'm watcher of your world, you may call me SR04. And you all are in my own created dimension. I summoned you all here for some trivial things."