As soon as I get out of their driveway, ross comes up behind me. "Where are you going?" He calls.

"I have to go home. We're having a family dinner." I tell him as I keep walking.

"Can I walk with you?" He says and gets to my side.

"Sure."

We continue to walk and make small talk until we reach my house. "Well, this is my place. I'll see you later." I say.

"Is it ok if I text you tonight?" he asks me.

"Of course." I turn to enter my house when he pulls me in for a hug. He gives the best hugs. They are so warm I just never want to let go.

Eventually, I escaped the hug, and he said " goodbye, beautiful. I will text you as soon as I get home."

"Just don't be annoying and text me 24/7 haha. But ok, I'll text you later. Bye ross." I say and walk inside.

"Who was that boy?" My brother asks.

"Rydels brother. Why do you care? he just walked me home, Bub." I say back.

"I was just wondering who that boy was, ok? We already had lunch and mom had to go back to work, she won't be home until late, but I still have to take you to the family dinner, so be ready in an hour." He says, but I ignored him an ran to my room. Ross has already texted me.

-UNKNOWN NUMBER-:
hey! It's ross btw. So what's up?

ME:
nothing, I just ran to my room to watch Netflix... Wbu?

-UNKNOWN NUMBER-:
Just thinking about our date....

ME:
Let me put you in my contacts really quick

Ok I'm back. And our date as friends. JUST friends, Ross.

ROSS:
Ok... Our friendly date. I'm really excited about it though! So what movie do you want to watch?

ME:
Well, unfriended sounds really good...?

ROSS:
Whatever you want, babe

ME:
Babe? Were JUST friends Ross!!

ROSS:
I meant beth* my phone autocorrected it! Chill out!

((Smooth ross))

ME:
Ok,well I have to go get ready for the dinner, I will text you later.

ROSS:
Have fun!

I went to the bathroom and pulled my hair up into a bun. I sprayed it with a little water so when I took the bun out, my hair would be wavy. Then I brushed my teeth, put on deodorant and perfume.... You know, I just did girly things like that.

I also had to pick out a hoodie in case I get cold. It is usually really cold at my grandmas house. Then, I decided to take a short nap on my bed.

I woke up to someone beating on my door. "WAKE UP AND UNLOCK THIS DOOR!!" I ran to my door and opened it. "We're gonna be late! Get your shoes on and get into the car!" Bub yelled.

"Ok just hold on a minute, I'll be right down." I said and shut my door. I quickly took my hair out of the bun and combed through it slightly. Then I raced downstairs and slipped on my red converse.

I ran outside and jumped into my brothers car. I turned on the music and he pulled away from the house.

"Did you have fun at rydels house?" Bub asks me.

"Yea! We tanned by the pool, had a movie night, and yesterday we went to the beach. Ross taught me how to stand up on a surfboard." I tell him.

"Sounds like you had fun. What did you guys do after the beach?" He asks.

"We were at the beach most of the day and by the time we got back, rydel and I went straight to bed."

"Oh. That's great." Bub mumbles.

"What?" I ask him.

"It's... Uh... It's great that you had fun!" He says. Idk, whatever.

The rest of the car ride is silence, unless the radio playing.

When we finally got to grandmas house, we were greeted with lots
Of hugs.

"It's too bad your mom couldn't make it to this amazing dinner." Grams says to me.

"I know... Your like, the best cook ever!" I say, flattering her.

"Grandmas touch!" She says and we all laugh, just trying to make her think she is funny.

After dinner, we go to her family room to watch a movie. It's almost the end of the school year, and I have college classes 4 days a week (Tuesday-Friday) so we watched a highschool movie. It's called 'expelled'. The main character is Cameron Dallas and I just love him!

When the movie is over, it is 7:00, so Bub decides it's time to go home. "We gotta head out, make sure the house is cleaned up"

We gave them all hugs them went home. As soon as I got home, I fell asleep on the couch.