Dirty Deeds (Dean Ambrose)

Start from the beginning

" I was actually wondering if you'd want to go out the the bar with me and a couple of friends tonight? We could get to know each other a little better too." Did he just ask that? Immediately I nodded and smiled like an idiot.

"Great!" He smiled also.

" I'll see you tonight?" He added on. I nodded at him and he winked before backing up and turning to walk away. Holy Shit. I'm going out tonight with Dolph Ziggler. Well, and his friends but that doesn't matter. Not at all. I quickly shut the door and ran to my phone texting Roman.

Me: Omfg Ro! Get your Samoan ass down to my room and bring two tones with you!

I immediately got a response and within minutes Roman showed up in my room and sat next to me on my bed.

" Sorry two tones couldn't make it right away. He and Dean will be here soon. Maybe half an hour or so" Roman told me, lying down with his head on my legs.

"Of course." I muttered.

"What happened?" Roman asked, referring to the Dolph thing. I bit my lip, holding in my smile.

"Ok so - Well it's not a big deal or any thing but... Dolph asked me to go to the bar with him tonight with some friends!" Roman sat up and smirked.

"Aww. So your going to break up with me?"

"Of course not. I love you Ro. But ya know... Dolph. He's Dolph and he's so, Mmm" I trailed off. Roman scoffed and crossed his arms.

"I mean! I meant- Ro you're hot too!" Wait did that just slip out of my mouth just as Roman was about to get off of the bed? Roman turned to me again and gave me a devilish grin. Oh shit.

"I'm what?" He scooted closer.

"I don't know what your talking about."

"You said I'm hot? Well that boosts my ego."

" Oh yeah?" Roman leaned in, almost touching my lips with his when his phone started buzzing. He cleared his throat and moved back. I looked down.

"im sorry" We both said. It made me smile.

"Seth said they will be here in about fifteen minutes." I nodded and stood up.

" Wanna help me find an outfit for tonight?" I changed the subject.

" Sure." I picked up a black, tight, long sleeved shirt and white skinny jeans.

"This?" I asked and threw it at him.

"or" I picked up a pair of jean shorts and a black crop top.

"This." I finished. Roman observed the two and asked me to try on the shorts and crop top. I nodded and took off my sweat pants and sweater to slip on the two pieces of clothing. I'm not ashamed of my body, so this didn't faze me.  I walked up to the full length mirror to look at myself in the reflection. I smiled. Not because I looked good, but because Roman wraps his arms around my waist and bites his lip also looking at my reflection.

" This one. " He breathes.

"Don't get too excited Roman. You do have a date tonight too."

"Yeah but not this good looking."Suddenly he crashes his lips onto mine and moves them slowly. I match his rhythm, not thinking about anything else. My back touches the cool wall as my hands grip onto his hair and I pull it gently. He moans in my mouth and grips my butt in his hands.

"This won't make anything awkward between us right?" I asked against his lips. He shakes his head and smiled against mine. I trail my fingers down his back to his lower back and they slide under his shirt feeling his soft skin. Roman's lips move to my neck lightly sucking and biting. I let out a small whimper and lean my head to give him more room. He picks me up, wrapping my legs around his torso before turning around and setting me on the bed. He climbs on top of me holding my wrists above my head before leaning in and bites my lower lip. I take in a quick breath and lean in attatching our lips together once again. Roman lets go of one of my wrists which I use to slide between us and under his shirt. He shivers a little bit at my touch.