Dirty Deeds (Dean Ambrose)

Start from the beginning

"Hey! At least I didn't get yelled at from my mom about kissing my girlfriend last night unlike someone" Roman scoffed pointing to Seth to which Seth raised his eyebrows.

"I gave her a good night kiss and my mom was like ' No PDA Colby I raised you better' Like what?! She's so-"

"Can we just shut up for a minute and order?! This poor girl has been sitting here waiting for us to shut up." I but in. The boys looked at the worker and smiled apologetically at her.

"Sorry. I'll have vanilla bean hot" Seth said. Roman ordered after and I went after him.

"Ok so now lets go sit at a table, with our mouths shut and our ears open for our names. Jesus you two" I muttered. They both chuckled and sat next to me.

"So where is Ambrose?" I asked.

"Thought we were supposed to be quiet" Roman teased.

"Shut up Roman. He's already at the hotel, said he felt sick and was gonna take a nap." Seth told me and I nodded. Now I was wondering. What exactly is that freak doing?

"Janie?" The guy behind the counter asked. I stood up and smiled taking the coffee.

"Thanks" I muttered. The others were called and they grabbed theirs before we headed out to the car.  I relaxed in the back seat, laying my seat back and closing my eyes. Roman and Seth were talking about random things to pass time while I thought about tomorrow night. Payback is finally here and I am main eventing with the Shield against the Wyatt family and Paige.

"So, did you hear about Renee Young? " Roman asked looking back at me. I opened my eyes and turned my head to him.

"Uh, no? What should I have heard?"

"Oh well just that - You know how she has been dating Dolph?"

"Yep" I said popping the P.

"Well, they are broken up so now..." He trailed off giving me a smirk. I instanly blushed looking out the window.

"Shut up Ro."

"Oh come on!  He's had the hots for you since for ever and your brain practically stops working when he talks to you." Seth cut in cheerfully.

"Guys! He just got out of a relationship. Give him time."

"Yeah yeah yeah. Just sayin that you should hit that." My mouth opened wide and I laughed a little.

"How about I hit you instead?"

"That'd be awkward but I'm down for it." Roman smirked. The car stopped at the hotel and the guys got out with me in tow.

.

.

.

Hotel Room 6:01 A.M.

.

.

.

I sighed laying back on my bed. Finally, sleep. I closed my eyes smiling at the thought of finally getting a good rest in. That is until there was a knock on the door that interrupted my peace. I growled standing up and walking to the door. When I opened it I saw Dolph ziggler standing in front of me. My heart began to beat faster and he smiled at me showing his perfect teeth.

" Hey Janie." He greeted. My mouth opened but nothing came out. I cleared my throat and tried again.

"H-Hey Dolph. What uh... What brings you here?" I asked him, looking to the floor.