how you met

Charlie Conway

You met after his hockey practice. He was walking out of the rink on his way to the locker room when you were there for figure skating practice. He was the last one to go off the ice and saw you putting on your skates beside the rink, he sat beside you and used his cheesiest pick-up line.

Adam Banks

You joined the ducks to become a part of Team USA. When you first skated out onto the ice you caught his eye. He only became more interested when he saw you incredible hockey skills, especially your precision which helped you score goals left, right and center.

Guy Germaine

You were Connie's best friend since childhood, so you watched her games a lot. One day Guy noticed you in the stands and looked for you at every game to come. He was so disappointed every time you weren't there, but was super giddy and wanted to score goals whenever he knew you were watching.

Luis Mendoza

You were a player for your country's hockey team during the junior goodwill games. Luis checked you into the boards and got a penalty for boarding, when you got up he apologised profusely and offered to buy you a coffee later.

Fulton Reed

You met at the mall when he and Charlie were skipping school. You were standing in front of them in the queue to the roller coaster with your best friend. Charlie noticed him staring and tapped you on the shoulder, only he did it on Fulton's side. You turned around and he stuttered out something about a date that weekend. You happily accepted his offer and gave him your number.

Connie Moreau

Your mom's were best friends since college and you two grew up together. You have always been close and have had countless sleepovers, even if you had to perform a good show for your parents to earn them. 

Julie Gaffney 

She first took interest in you when she was being introduced to her new team, Team USA. You were the only player who scored when she was in the net, and not just once. She couldn't even be mad, she was only fascinated. 

Dean Portman

You met on his and Fulton's walk before they spotted Bombay. You were walking behind them, alone, on your way home and when Dean looked over his shoulder, there you were. He turned and walked backwards and started talking to you, confident as usual. Eventually the two of you stopped and exchanged numbers.

Jesse Hall

You'd been playing with the Ducks since they were district 5. When you were younger you didn't pay much attention to each other in a romantic way, but as you both got older things changed. It started with Jesse getting penalties for taking out guys that checked you into the boards, and eventually the others convinced him to ask you out. 

Ken Wu

You were figure skating partners before Don Tibbles wanted you two to play for Team USA. You started when you were little, got paired up and became good friends. You didn't wanna skate or compete with anyone else, and you certainly wouldn't leave to play hockey if the other wasn't coming along too. 

Russ Tyler

You were neighbours back in LA. Your doors were opposite to each other and the two of you would leave for school at the same time in the morning. At first it was awkward opening the doors at the same time. But then you started walking together and got to know each other. 

Dwayne Robertson

You met in the stable at Eden Hall. He was there for some familiarity, missing his ranch and horses in Austin. You had just walked in to check on your own horse when you saw him stroking it. Your horse wasn't very fond of people so you were surprised that he let him do that. You walked up to him and the two of you started discussing your love and passion for horses. 

Hiii!! Welcome to my Mighty Ducks preferences and imagines book! English isn't my first language but I'm fluent nonetheless. Feel free to request a preference, imagine or another character in the comments or in a PM, I love doing them! Hope you liked it, bye <333