Hayley smiled at the couple and turned into the mirror and sighed. "All knocked up and nowhere to go."

"Hey, I'd be more than happy to take you to the festival. It's been ages since I've gone," Aeliana suggested.

Hayley feigned a wince. "Let's not rock the boat with Klaus okay? He only just forgave your siblings, don't need him doing something to you."

"Alright, alright. I'm guessing you want help getting out of the dress?"

Hayley nodded, so Elijah walked away from the room so he was out of sight as his wife undid the buttons and zipper.

"I'll see you later," Aeliana smiled and left the room, closing the door to give Hayley her privacy.

Aeliana approached Nik and Elijah, who looked worried. "What's going on?"

"Davina is gone," Elijah ran a hand through his hair.

"Davina was here?" Aeliana questioned.

"Ali, we don't have time to fill you in on all the residents in the compound. Right now we need to find our weapon."

"Weapon? She's a child, Nik. Stop using her like she's some sword to use in battle," she then turned to Elijah. "And you, why would you of all people just use her for her magic? Come on."

Nik rolled his eyes and left to call Marcel.

"My sweet, I needed to get information and have her unlink Hayley from Sophie, all of this was for her protection. Please understand," Elijah began to explain. "I had no other intentions of using anything from her. I just wanted to protect our family."

Aeliana looked at him guiltily. "I understand that, but she's still a child at the end of the day. She shouldn't be subjected to manipulation and weaponry," she shook her head.

"You're right. There are things I could've done differently," he spoke softly as Marcel entered the compound.

"No use in dwelling, how about we try to focus on making it right? Let's make sure she's gone on her own wishes before we assume anything. The witches want her, it's possible that they could have taken her," Aeliana suggested. "Where's her room?"

Elijah led her down a hall, opening a door she presumed to be Davina's room. She stood their awkwardly as Elijah searched, as she didn't know what to look for.

"The violin is gone. It belong to someone she was in love with. She'd never leave that behind," he muttered, grabbing Aeliana's hand and walked out of the room towards Nik and Marcel.

"Her violin is missing. She may have left of her own volition," he announced to the group.

Marcel stood up and approached the suited original. "What did you say to her in the attic? She lied to my face so she could stay up there, thinking that you'd help her control her magic. How do we know you didn't take her?"

Elijah shook his head. "I have no idea where Davina is, or why she ran away. Can I suggest you take a step back?"

Marcel eyed him for a moment but made no movement to step back.

"Did he stutter? He said to step back," Aeliana crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes, making him turn away.

"I can assure you I have absolutely no desire to see that child come into harm's way. She's suffered enough with this Harvest ritual nonsense," Elijah waved his hand.

Nik's eyes widened. "That child, to whom you refer to so affectionately, is the most powerful witch in New Orleans. If she's fled, what's to stop her from destroying us? In fact, destroying all we've worked for? No, if she's not a friend to this family, then she is our enemy."