..

"Ahh Jungkookie please touch me" Jimin moaned feeling a weird feeling on his stomach "I think I'm gonna cummm" As soon as Jungkook heard that he switched off the vibrator causing Jimin to wimpher and complain.

"That's not fair please let me cum Kookie. Where are you please touch me please make love to me" Jimin whined as Jungkook was watching all quiet smirking at his lovers request. He put down his wine glass and unwrapped the towel from his lower body tossing it on the floor.

He walked over to the bed and roughly kissed Jimin's lips, the both of them sharing a very messy kiss. Soon he pulled out taking the cuffs key and unlocking Jimin's hands cuffs freeing his hands,he put the key away diving into Jimin's lips again kissing him hungrily while his hands pinched Jimin's nipples causing him to whimper in the kiss. Jungkook pulled out kissing Jimin's jaw moving to his neck making sure to leave hickeys on it. His one hand travelled to Jimin's c*ck stroking it "Ahh Kook so good" Jimin moaned and Jk left his c*ck going down to his hole removing the vibrator and entering his already wet hole without a warning causing Jimin to gasp at the feeling of the huge c*ck stretching his insides.

"So f*cken tight Mimi" Jungkook said as he moved up and down slowly letting
Jimin to adjust to his huge c*ck but not for long as Jungkook increased his pace f*cking Jimin at a beast mode into the mattress. "Ahh Kookie yes" Jimin moaned as Jungkook growled to the good tight feeling he likes.

The sex went on for hours until Jimin straight up passed out and Jungkook was laying next to him breathless.
.
.
Tow days later.

Jimin and Jungkook were sitting on the dinner table eating lunch while chit chatting and laughing happily when Jimin's phone rang.

"Hello" Jimin answered the call.

"Heyy Chim how are you?" Kai asked.

"I'm good how are you Kai long time" Jimin said smiling happily until he realized how Jungkook was looking at him.

"I'm good but have you seen Taemin recently? He hasn't been coming to work and it's worrisome and what's worse is he doesn't answer his phone it just rings" Kai said.

"I last saw him few days back why don't you check him at his house?" Jimin asked as he can't ask Jungkook to go and look for his friend who made them fight the other day.

"I'll do that thanks for your time Chim I like the sound of  your voice, you sound so happy and it makes me happy" Kai said as Jimin's tone today was different from the other days he called crying, e.t.c.

"I am happy, please give me feedback when you find him" He didn't dare mention the name as he didn't want to make Jungkook angry at all. He loved how peaceful their house is these days.

"I'm happy to hear that Chim take care I'll update you when I find him" Jongi said before hanging up.

"who is he looking for?" Jungkook asked with a raised brow.

"No one that you know babe. No one important" Jimin said gulping not wanting to upset Jungkook.

"You can tell me Chim I won't be angry" Jungkook said sensing Jimin's fear.

"Chim?" Jimin asked as Jungkook never called him Chim.

"Yea your friends call you Chim right? Is it wrong if I call you Chim too?" Jungkook asked raiding his brow?

"no I'm just used to you calling me Mimi that's all" Jimin said focusing on his food not daring to look at Jk.