Chapter 4

After few days.

Everything is going well Space Goa has been officially open now and the students started coming and Rishabh too join the space Goa. Manan fights with each other but still both are worried for each other too but will it go everything smoothy. Or Destiny have stored something for both of them.

Well we can't trust the destiny we never know when it will changes the route isn't it??..

The one is thing is perfect for manik that nyonika isn't there to trouble him is it? Nah  she will not leave him until she won't get what she wants her monster and Malhotra Industries...

Nandini somehow gets the job in Goa.. and now she is working in XYZ SCIENCE RESEARCH CENTRE.. and she is happy for now as according to her too everything is going smoothly Rishabh is happy no more complications what she can ask more all she wanted some peace but will she will get the peace or it will flew away soon.. let's see..

At space Goa..

There was media gathered all over the auditorium.. and The stage was designed and some of the chairs were there and all the space students are waiting for manik and Nandini..

As soon as they came all the students started hooting for them... Manan just gave a slight smile and they need to hold their hands as they need to pretend that they are together as a couple..

They sat on their respective places after a while manik stood up ...

Manik:  so  we are here to announce that tonight we are throwing a party as it's 1 month anniversary for space Goa.. and yes everyone had to join party with their pair. So I Manik Malhotra and Nandini Malhotra are inviting you all for the party and yes you all can collect the passes from the fees counter.. I hope everything is clear...

All the students hooted and media started clicking their photos and paparazzi started their questions which manan answers smoothly and in a normal way...

I have changed mouli name as latika hope you guys don't have any problem and Riya name as seher.. (the same characters from kyy4)

Latika: oh my god did you just hear it manik and nandini are throwing a party hell I just can't wait for more..

Seherme too Yaar I am just waiting to see them together their dazzling chemistry which we missed it from last 7 months now finally we can see it..

Latika: yes you are right now let's just go and grab the passes until it gets over..

Seher and latika left from there immediately to grab the passes...

On other side..
Manan are getting ready for the party and Nandini was sitting on the bed searching for her necklace while sitting on bed checking the drawer. Just then manik entered inside and saw her and was shocked+surprised seeing her in this dress...

( Remember the bts one where manik is opening the knot of her dress it's the same dress haaye I loved her that outfit and the scene was just serenely hot 🙈)

Manik sat on bed and pulled her closer from back landing her back on his chest.. Nandini gasped to This. But she knew it was manik.. she sighed in relief .

Nandini: manik what are you doing ..

He didn't said anything and just held the knot of her dress and opened it and then he opened the another knot of her dress and he placed his lips on her back kissing all over her back..

Nandini clutch the dress tightly from front and this time she is smiling with a slight blush. Meanwhile he was just busy exploring her back.

After exploring her back he tied her both knots and made her turned towards him and fused his lips with hers it was slow and yet passionate kiss as after 7 months they kissed.. this time not even Nandini is stopping him or pushing him away as this time she also needed this..