Prologue: The missing God

Third Pov

In the land of Narukami. Centuries past without change. Deep in the heart of the city, stand the lofty abode of the Raiden Shogun. She looked down upon her realm, at mortal joys and woes.

At the tallest structure in inazuma we see a maiden in her twenties standing at the top of the building. her long braided violet hair flew as the strong breeze hit her. She wore a small crimson ribbon on her neck as a choker and a dark-colored bodysuit underneath her kimono. The sleeves of her bodysuit completely cover her arms and are looped over her middle fingers with golden rings to partly cover her palms and the top of her hands. Her kimono has an assortment of patterns in different shades of purple and crimson, along with a badge bearing the Mitsudomoe emblem of Inazuma tied to the front of her clothing below her right breast and a more elaborate emblem on a pauldron on her left shoulder. On the back of her outfit, she wears a crimson bow with tassels. She wears dark purple thigh-high stockings with small diamond openings at the top and high-heeled sandals; the one on the right is adorned with two of the same violet flowers on her hairpin.

And sees a world mired in impermanence. By mighty lightning, She rules over the transience, Trivial Yearning and petty passion. They vanish like a mist but the Shogun pursues. Unfettered and unperturbed eternity.

As the maiden now known as Raiden Shogun is peacefully meditating in her own personal dimension. While her puppet rules over her Nation.

When suddenly she open her eyes as she felt an unknown power in front of her

When suddenly she open her eyes as she felt an unknown power in front of her. She looked and found a strange portal, she carefully step closer to it. Not knowing the danger it held. As she grew closer to it, the portal suddenly pulse and a strong wind emerges. Due to her shock she was knock out of balance and was pulled inside the portal. Before it finally closed and vanish like it wasn't there before.

-----------------------------------------------------------

🤭🤭hello my lovely reader it your author here. So I just finish my prologue so. I'm going to start writing the main story and upload it by next week. Since my exam just ended yesterday. And I have lots of free time.

And please excuse me for my grammar, english is not my first language.

Don't forget to vote and comment on what you think of this chapter.

Well that all bye bye 👋👋