<< 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 >>

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
☆* •. °📚+. ✧

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝒟𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 5𝓉𝒽
1983
6:30 𝚊𝚖

☆* •. °📚+. ✧
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 rose from his bed. The sun beaming down at his face from the corner of his window. Griffin got out of bed and made his way to his dresser drawers, where his school clothes are.

He gets out a random pair of beige pants and a long sleeve blue shirt. He paired the rest of the outfit with white sneakers, a warm jumper (with a zipper) and some socks.

He made his bed and walked out his door, toward the bathroom. He turned on the shower taps, and waited for the water to get warm. While that happened, he slipped out his pyjamas, placing them neatly in a pile next to the bathtub. When the water was just right, he walked in and started his shower.

— 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 —

He finished his shower, and in record time he brushed his teeth, and did his hair up nicely. He returned his pyjamas to the laundry for them to be washed by his father.

Griffin headed downstairs, to be greeted by his father reading the paper and a coffee in hand. "Morning dad!" Griffin smiled. "Mornin Griff, how'd ya sleep?" John asked. "Eh, okay I suppose," Griffin replied. "Yeah same." His dad chuckled, then sipping on his coffee.

Griffin had made himself some cereal with a few pieces of fruit in it. He ate it quickly, before placing the bowl into the sink. "I better get ready for school, can you drive me today?" Griffin asked, almost begging. "Sorry kiddo, I have to head to work shortly." His dad sighed. Griffin wanted one day where he could just get dropped off at school in a quick amount of time, but that's okay.

Griffin walked back to his room, getting all his homework and books together. Putting a few pencils in his bag, along side his sketch pad. Griffin placed some lunch money into his bag. He never liked the school lunch, but it was probably better than the stuff he had at home to use to make a school lunch.

By the time Griffin was done getting ready, the lock in the living room said it was '8:15' so, Griffin got his bag up on his back, waving to his father, and out the door he went.

It was quite quiet to be honest, and Griffin liked the quite. He liked listening to the leaves falling from trees, cars passing by, birds chirping, etc.

About 15 minutes later, he arrived at school. He was 10 minutes early, which was nice. "Hi Griffin!" A familiar voice was heard. Griffin turned around and saw Finney Blake getting out of his car, next to his sister Gwendolyn.

"Hi," Griffin smiled brightly. Finney was one of his bestest friends. He only really has one friend, and he likes it that way. Finney and him have always been close. Ever since they were 4! "Hey Gwenny!" Griffin turned to Gwen and gave her a soft smile. "When will you ever stop calling me that?" Gwen playfully rolls her eyes. "Hm," Griffin pulled a 'thinking face' on. "Never!" Griffin laughed. "You knuckle head!" Gwen started attacking him. "Guys, that's enough," Finney giggled out at how stupid they looked.

After that chaos, Griffin, Finney, and Gwen headed to their home rooms. They had to part ways because Gwen's was on the other side of the school. But, Griffin and Finney have home room and all classes together, which is nice.

"Hey Finn," Robin Arellano gives a wave with a charming smile to Finney. Finney waves back, also forming a quick smile on his face.

They were just about there, until Griffin got knocked down by some kid in the hallway. "Oh god! I'm so so sorry! Let me help," A tall, blonde boy quickly got on his feet, helping up Griffin.

"It's oka- Billy?" Griffin was surprised. Was it really Billy from the cafe!? "Griffin?" Billy was just as surprised.

But as annoying as it is, the school bell rings, cutting the short encounter with Billy short. "See you around, Griff." Billy shoots a handsome smile before turning the other way to his home room.

Finney saw the way Griffin reacted. "You good man?" Finney turned to Griffin. Griffin was spaced out. What the fuck was that? Griffin thought. "Huh- oh yeah I'm okay!" Griffin smiled and turned to his home room door. "Come on, we're going to be late!" Griffin dragged Finney by the back of his bag and up to the door.

"Jesus! Okay, okay." Finney chuckled.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

— lcvem5ds — ☆* •. °🌟 +. ✧