💝🎠 Chapter 8-- Step Sisters Suck!

The afternoon in Los Angeles, California is raining down really hard, as Loe visits his Step Sister Alice!

She is a waitress downtown Hollywood Blvd's trendy A Hit Burgers & More!

Loe seethes seeing her, ever since she joined his life after their parents married she has been a thorn in his side.. He slyly smirks knowing what must be done!

He enters, taking a corner booth alone as she sees him immediately approaching!

"What you eating for lunch dear brother?"

she quips..

He feels his blood boil..

"Toasted Ham & Cheese, Curly Fries and Dr.Pepper don't forget the straw!" he demands

She sighs,

"Why are people asking for straws to drink their sodas?!" she demands

He slowly inhales, then replies..

"You always did seem stupid growing up, so let me refresh your memory!

By not drinking a soda or tea without a straw it won't prevent your teeth from getting more stained than they should!"

He requests her presence to talk, he watches her leave her Cherry Pepsi..

He knods his head in disbelief,

"I hate that soda, you still drink that junk it's poison for your body, anyways plz i need an asprin before i give you the cash you are forcing me to pay!" he teases..

She exits the table, as he adds a drop of something in her drink..quickly mixes it..

She returns with the asprin..

He lies saying he needs to get the cash from the car..

She starts to have convulses after drinking her poisoned soda..

She falls dead to the floor, as Eddie drives off..

Cast::

Loe played by Zac Efron

Alice played by Alicia Silverstone

Fade Out ..

"Too Good to Say Goodbye" by

Bruno Mars