Arrival - Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

A girl with pink skin tone and weirdly shaped horns that are colored a light yellow suddenly raises her hand up.

"I'm Mina Ashido, and um I was wondering.. what are your quirks?" Mina says excitedly.

"Uh, my quirk is Upon the Tainted Sorrow. I can manipulate gravity." Chuuya answers the girl's question.

"Oo so like Uraraka's quirk!" A tall girl with a black ponytail suddenly points out.

"Hm? Who is that?" Chuuya asks looking at the black haired girl a bit confused.

"That's me, I can also control gravity! My quirk is is called Zero Gravity and I can make myself and other objects float with the touch of my finger tips." Uraraka marks in excitement that someone else might have a quirk similar to hers.

"I guess that's a bit like my quirk" Chuuya says with showing any expression but a bit of confusion. Saying the word "quirk" was kind of weird for him, since he would usually say ability or gift.

"What about Dazai! What's your quirk?" Mina asks the tall brunette, changing the subject.

"Uhh, I'm quirkless" Dazai says, not really caring.

The classroom is suddenly quiet, everyone looks dumbfounded. Confused by how a quirkless person was able to get into UA, specifically Class 1-A.

A giggle.

Soon turns into a laugh.

"Pfft, I'm sorry but the look on their faces are hilarious." Chuuya says laughingly.

"Chibi you really can't keep up an act, can you?" Dazai says breaking out into giggles, a bit disappointed.

"He's not really quirkless, we just made a bet." Chuuya explains to the class. Which soon breaks out into "ohhs".

"Yeahh, my quirk is No Longer Human. I can nullify others' quirks with a simple light touch." The brunette explains his ability to his now class.

A green haired boy was a bit weirded out by the name of the new student's quirk, he thought of multiple theories to why it was called such a depressive name. He continued to think of multiple reasons while writing it down on his journal, and didn't really pay any attention to what the class was saying.

"Cool bro! That's a bit like Aizawa-sensei's quirk!" A boy who looks like pikachu as a human. A few people hum in agreement.

"Where are you guys from anyways?" A red hair with funny looking hair asks.

"France." Chuuya answers the boy's question, lying obviously. They could never know where they are actually from, or else they'd be in a huge mess.

"Whoa that's so cool! Your guys' Japanese are really good, I honestly couldn't tell you were foreign if I wasn't told." A black haired boy says, he looks like a double tape dispenser. Most of the class agrees with the teen's remark.

"Alright, now please sit down, the two of you as well so we can start." Aizawa-sensei asks the two teens standing. They so do follow the teacher's request.

*Bell rings*

"Well it seems like it's time for lunch, class dismissed" the tired teacher says, students cheerly run out of the class.

"So what do you think of the school so far?" Chuuya asks Dazai while they're walking down the hallway, heading to the lunch area.

"Eh it's alright I guess, the education seems pretty high end but it's pretty easy." Dazai answers the shorter boy's question.

_____________________________________

"Mm do you think we can go to the rooftop? It's probably more peaceful there." Chuuya says, Dazai was about to answer him but was soon interrupted by a girl who was calling them over to sit with them. They both walk towards her table.