CHAPTER 1471 TO 1480

Start from the beginning

Of course, he couldn't achieve that, but he managed to force Bu Fang back. He rose to his feet like an awakening dragon, and his terrible aura kept shaking the void.

"You really deserve to die! Damn you!" Xia Yi's voice was thick with anger.

As the divine dynasty's Crown Prince, he was actually hit in the stomach by a chef and smashed in the head by a black wok, and all that had happened in front of so many people. It was a complete humiliation! Only by cutting Bu Fang a thousand times could he vent the anger in his heart! Ever since his debut, he had never suffered such a humiliation!

"The Law of Space!" The Crown Prince's eyes shone brilliantly. The extreme anger actually made him calmer. From the rotating Wheel of Law over him, the Power of Law fell like a waterfall, enveloping his body. His temperament was totally different, now that he was saturated with the supreme Law of the Universe.

He took a step forward and walked into the void. At this moment, the battlefield created by Summer broke into pieces.

That gave Summer pause. Although the Crown Prince was nowhere near as good as her in using the Law of Space, she could sense that he was developing it in the direction of destruction. It was very violent.

The void in front of Bu Fang burst apart with a boom. Xia Yi walked out of it and threw out the Crown Prince Punch. This time, the fist style was different. Enhanced by the Law of Space, its power had increased many times.

Bu Fang blocked it, but he was knocked flying backward.

"I will use my fists to turn you into a pulp, one punch at a time!" said the Crown Prince. He stepped into the void again, and when he appeared, he was in front of Bu Fang, throwing out another punch.

Bu Fang's face remained expressionless. The Law of Transmigration fell onto him, and he countered the Crown Prince's attack with the Yin and Yang Transmigration Punch. A rumbling sound rang out as the Law of Transmigration and the Law of Space collided, causing the void to keep trembling and cracking.

Xia Yi moved back, and so did Bu Fang. They kept throwing out their fists, fighting each other fiercely in midair. Soon, the void completely collapsed while turbulence filled the air over the building.

The terrible battle stunned all the onlookers. No one expected that Bu Fang could fight and force the Crown Prince to such an extent. Perhaps this was what a real exceptional Demigod was capable of. Suddenly, someone cried out in shock.

"Bu Fang hasn't used his divine power yet!"

"Are we really going to witness the Crown Prince being defeated?!"

"Will I ever see something this exciting in my lifetime?"

The young masters and the heirs of the aristocratic families broke out into an uproar.

King Pingyang was hiding in the void. As he watched the battle, he couldn't help but sigh with emotion. "Each new generation excels the last one... The young men nowadays are too freakishly fearsome! A pity that we are at peace now. If they were born in the years when the divine dynasty is warring with others, the Xiayi Divine Dynasty might have already unified the whole Chaotic Universe, and both the Titan Divine Dynasty and the Immortal Spirit Divine Dynasty would have been our territory!

"Unfortunately, His Majesty is old now, and with the chaotic situation inside the divine dynasty, we are no longer as powerful as when we were fighting others in the Chaotic Universe..."

Meanwhile, Hu Lu clenched his fists tightly, his blood boiling. "It turns out that Mister Bu is so strong!"

...