°*• Chapter 28 •*°

Start from the beginning

"You didn't make an altered alibi?" Yeonjun asked.

"There was no reason to lie. Besides, I'm the student council vice president. Our subject teacher believed me right away. If we left it this way, it'd cause trouble to me. I can't have any more of that." Soobin explained.

"What do you suppose we do then? Which is more important to you?" Yeonjun asked which made Hueningkai put himself in between right away.

"I'm sure we'll figure this out, we always have. Let's just calm down and think for a second. Taehyun hel-" before Hueningkai could even finish his words, a crash came making them all turn to the sound.

Beomgyu fell over knocking down one of the alcohol lamps that were placed on the bottom shelf of the cabinet.

"I'm ok, I'm fine." Beomgyu said right away when Taehyun came over to help him.

"You ok hyung? What happened?" Taehyun asked as helped the older who looked a little shaken especially when his eyes landed on the paper on Taehyun's hand.

Beomgyu recognized the handwriting right away and Taehyun noticed. He remembered the note Beomgyu threw back then. The older didn't tell what that was about when he asked.

"What's that Tae?" Soobin asked noticing the piece of paper Taehyun was holding.

"Uh... its..." Taehyun for the 1st time didn't know what to say as he gave Beomgyu a sideways glance.

Before he could even think of anything to say, Yeonjun already came over and reached for the paper.

"What's it about?" The older raised a brow when Taehyun instinctively moved his hand away.

"Uhm its just..." Taehyun met Beomgyu's eyes this time. He absolutely don't know what to do and that rarely happens.

"Taehyun come on, let's not keep stuff with each other now. We're all in this together right?" Hueningkai spoke up which effectively distracted him and allowing Yeonjun to get the paper.

"Wait!" Taehyun and Beomgyu said together which made Soobin eye the both of them curiously as he joined Yeonjun unfolding the paper.

"What is this?" Yeonjun frowned at the paper.

"Good luck... Beom?" Soobin read aloud making him turn to Beomgyu.

"Gyu is this you? What's going on?" He asked making Beomgyu look away.

"Its not what you think hyung." Beomgyu started, already feeling anxious. He knew this was coming but he tried to hope it wouldn't.

"What does 'good luck beom' mean?" Hueningkai wondered.

Taehyun already have an idea of what was happening, he just needed a confirmation. He looked worriedly at Beomgyu then back to the others. Yeonjun still have the frown on his face then as if something clicked in him, he looked around them like he realized something.

"I don't know how to start this but... its really not what it looks." Beomgyu started speaking nervously, a quiver in his voice.

"Don't tell me, this..." Yeonjun started, gesturing the mess in the stockroom.

"...was 'cause of you?" He finished looking at Beomgyu who parted his lips to speak but didn't know exactly how to explain himself right.