Vol. 2 Episode 5.5:Special Episode 3

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Me and Gray started shooting at him as Violet charged at him while dodging bullets. She then Impaled him with her lance Mode.

(Y/N):We got to move now! If we don't, we'll die here!

Team VMAV:Right!

We headed to a nearby armory to stockpile on weapons.

Gray:Alright, I think we should be able to get stuff here. Get any Dust and equipment we could need.

Forrest:Do you think we'll need these night vision googles.

(Y/N):I don't think so. We should be fine. Besides, it's not like they'll turn off the power. Now let's move. We wasted enough time here.

We then gathered as much possible Dust as we could. As we walked out, we locked the door from the inside out so no White Fang Soldiers could get more weapons or Dust. Then, the lights cut out.

(Y/N):*sigh*

Gray:Heh, I bet you're regretting not getting those goggles?

We then started to hear gas coming from the vents. We put on our gas masks and continued onward.

(Y/N):I'm just going to say it. I think we fucked ourselves over.

Gray:No, really?

We then stumbled across a door down a empty hallway. Before we could go there. A few White Fang Soldiers found us and attacked us. We managed to take them out after long minutes of ducking to cover and attacking.

(Y/N):Alright, now that their ass is killed. Let's find out what is behind door number one. Now be careful! We don't know what's behind there.

We opened up the door and saw complete darkness since all of the lights were out. We couldn't hear anything really due to the sounds of gunpowder from the recent fight. We then heard a sound that sounded like a weapon reloading. We blindly opened fired into the room while Violet and Forrest was slashing and cutting anything they can. After long minutes of attacking. The lights turned back on. What we saw. What we just done would scar us for life. We blindly slaughtered an entire room of innocent Faunus. Children included. No one was still alive. We stood there in horror at what we just did.

Gray:HOLY SHIT!! WHAT THE FUCK DID WE JUST DO!!!

Violet looked down at her weapon. She immediately dropped it after seeing the blood of the people in that room.

Forrest:We need to get out of here. Let's at least give these people a proper burial.

Violet:Yeah... Alright. (Y/N), do you have anything?

I just stood there. Still in shock.

Forrest:Comrade?

Gray:(Y/N)?!

I then snapped out of it.

(Y/N):What? Oh, yeah. Um I have some fire dust. Could be like a pyre.

We used the dust to set their bodies on fire as a way to show a final respect to their bodies.

(Y/N):Forgive us...

Violet:Let's go. There's nothing we can do now.

(Y/N):*sigh* Yeah, let's go. We have our orders.

We exited the room. We saw that the entire base was lit up again. We then saw White Fang soldiers.

(Y/N):GODS DAMNIT!!! JUST FUCKIN DIE!!!!

I grabbed one of Forrest's Incendiary grenades and threw it at them. It exploded and lit them on fire. They died seconds later.

Gray:You alright? I understand that what we did isn't going to be gone. But, we got this job to do.

(Y/N):FUCK THIS DAMN JOB!!! FUCK IRONWOOD AND HIS DUMBASS EQUIPMENT!!! ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS BE WITH RUBY THIS WEEKEND BUT NOW I JUST FUCKING KILLED INNOCENTS!!!

Violet:(Y/N)!!! Listen, we understand. We aren't happy about this either. Once we're done here. We'll let you be with Ruby for the dance and we can figure this thing out about why those people were there. But you need to calm down. Okay?

(Y/N):*sigh* Okay...

Violet then hugged me to comfort me. We then continued onward. We made it to a storage area in the building. As they were looking around I saw some explosive barrels.

(Y/N):Forrest, you got any type of explosives connected to detonator?

Forrest:Yes, Comrade. Why you need explosives?

(Y/N):In case, shit goes south. Like reinforcements or we're over run. Or we find something we can't let the enemy see or get their hands on.

Forrest handed me the explosives and I put them around the room. Minutes later, we got enough stuff we needed to leave. However, multiple white fang Soldiers barged in and started attacking. We managed to kill multiple just in time for our bullhead to show up. We got on board and left the base.

(Y/N):Ready, Forrest?

Forrest then pushed the detonator and the entire base exploded killing everyone inside.

Gray:Didn't Ironwood want us to find info and report back so they could get it back?

(Y/N):Not anymore, they would've moved it somewhere else if we didn't blow it all up. Also, fuck Ironwood. I read a full briefing and description on the base dating back two weeks ago. Those people had mostly been there for months.

Violet:So what you're saying is, Ironwood knew about those people and didn't bother to tell us?!

(Y/N):Maybe. Maybe not. All I know is that we might not have been told everything about this Project when they presented it to us. I'm just tired right now. I need a break from everything.

Gray:Yeah. I got an idea. Why don't we head back to the Vacuo base. Get some sleep, then we'll go somewhere to get you something nice to wear for the dance tomorrow.

(Y/N):Alright then, let's go.

We got back to the base and slept for multiple hours till the next day. I only had a limited amount of time to get the stuff and get back to beacon. We went out and got me a suit that actually looks good. Violet then painted my nails black which I haven't done in a long time and she also put black eye makeup on me.

(Y/N)'s Suit(Note:Eye color and Hair color are White in pic because they are determinable)

Violet:So, what do you think.

(Y/N):It's perfection.

Violet:I'm glad you like it. I'm sure Ruby will like it too.

After hours of flying from the Vacuo Base to Beacon. We got there, it seemed that the dance already started. I jumped out of the Bullhead and I walked near the main entrance.

(Y/N):Alright, (Y/N). You got this. Don't say anything about what happened in Vacuo.

End of Special Episode