Chapter 3

"He's there! It's Michael! Remember, the first step of seducing someone is for you to let them think it's their idea," Laura my new mentor in the science of seduction.

I definitely didn't feel good about any of this, at all. I mean truthfully, I've had my eyes on Noah for the past few weeks. Michael? Nope. I mean he had a thing with cheerleader captain, Mia, only four weeks ago This is not a good time for both of us! He doesn't even like me! No one does so I think I should just focus on someone a little more... Me?

"Er, what do I do then?" I inquired as I slammed my locker, taking out my ring binder.

"This!" Laura stuck out her heel, sending me falling right over Michael, my binder spreading its wings and flying across the halls. I could already hear stifled laughs and giggles. Wow Laura!

"Jennifer! Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" He picked me up off the floor, his hand a millimetre away from my right tit.

"Oh, no I'm sorry, I practically landed on you!" I brushed my legs down but flinched when I touched the graze on my knee.

It had been at least teen minutes and still, I was there will Michael talking about his two pet rats called Jake and Harry who live in his lounge. One had diabetes, Jake has a hole in his left ear, they have green and blue beds on the second floor of their cage, they both eat carrots and one is allergic to the normal rat food. Jake and Harry aren't actually brothers, they have different markings and are actually different breeds altogether, Jake has a friendlier nature to Harry but Harry has a soft spot for him.

No wonder Mia broke up with her.