It's Hero Time!! Beyta 10's returns!!

Start from the beginning

Beyta looked Izumi taking notes on the female Hero's Quirk.

Beyta: (Looks like Zumi is definitely taking good notes for her. If I'm right the reason MT. Lady's Quirk is Gigantification, which allows the user to become a huge giant. Kinda similar to Way Big going Ultimate. I don't understand why these males, especially perverts, love female Heroes.)

Beyta notice that at Mt

Beyta notice that at Mt. Lady looked at the crowd especially him and began to wink at him realize that she knows he's watching him.

Beyta: *Blushing* (D-did she just winked at me!?)

Izumi: Beyta, are you ok?

Beyta: *Blushing* Uh? Oh! Y-yeah, come on! We don't want to be late!

Izumi: Right! Let's go!

Musutafu, Aldera Junior High:

The scene switches to a middle school which shows the students including Beyta and Izumi sitting down as the teacher began to speak about their future career.

Teacher: Ok class. Since today is your last day, we are about to begin to talk about your future goals, but *Grips the papers in his hand* why even bother? *Throws the papers in the air* It's obviously you all want to be Heroes, right?

 Since today is your last day, we are about to begin to talk about your future goals, but *Grips the papers in his hand* why even bother? *Throws the papers in the air* It's obviously you all want to be Heroes, right?

Students: *Activates their Quirks* YEAH!!!

Teacher: Alright, settle down everyone. You have all wonderful Quirks, but it takes hard work in order to become a Hero.

Bakugou: Hey Teach! Don't lecture me with these extras! With their Quirks they'll never be Heroes! Ha!

Students: OH YEAH!?/YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US BAKUGOU!?/YOU'RE SCREWED IF YOU PICK A FIGHT WITH US!

Bakugou: Just try me, Extras! I'll wipe you all on the floor!

Teacher: Bakugou, you're going to UA correct?

This caused Bakugou to jump off his chair and stand on his desk.

Bakugou: That's exactly why I'm the only one from this school who will make it in! I will surpass All Might and become the number 1 top hero! The world will definitely learn my name!