Chapter 2 ~

After they had their romantic moment on camera, they were talking in the corridor.

Violetta: What made you do this anyway? Because Marotti said they didn't give you a choice.

Leon: Well, if I didn't do this then they would cut me from You Mix but what they don't get is I'm not just an artist for You Mix I'm also a racer I race bikes for a backup plan and then I researched you on You mix and thought that wasn't bad looking.

Violetta: Oh, why thanks.

Leon: Don't worry, Violetta I'm not going to force you to do anything unless Marotti wants me to that is but don't worry I won't try and sleep with you.

Violetta: Your right, we won't be doing that for sure, we will only kiss for the camera you got me.

Leon: Got you, I completely agree.

Violetta: Good because we are just a fake couple for the fans that's all we are.

Leon: Whatever you say unless we fall deeply in love and forget what's fake and what's real.

Violetta: I won't forget what's real and what's fake don't you worry.

Leon: Okay, fine, well I better see Marotti before he kills me.

As he left, Violetta went to class and Leon was talking to Marotti about the deal between him and Violetta, as he was looking for Violetta to tell her the plan, but she went home after classes since she had to tell her dad about this You mix arrangement with Leon since she didn't want her dad to be freaked out after finding she is engaged.

As she sat on the sofa opposite Herman and Esmeralda her dad's new girlfriend, she explained to him.

Violetta: Marotti wants me to be fake engaged with another Mexican singer of You mix

Herman: What? Fake engaged Violetta you are too young to be engaged with anyone.

Violetta: Dad, it's not real, it's just for our fans that's it, I'm not going to get pregnant don't worry.

Herman: No, I don't allow this, you are not being engaged to a guy let alone a fake engagement that is a stupid idea

Violetta: You know what Dad, I'm telling you this, so you don't freak out at me or follow me as you used to, but I am doing this since this is my career now and you know what Leon doesn't seem that bad it's not like he's a jerk like some of the ex-boyfriends.