Chapter 8: He Meets 'Sugar'

Start from the beginning

In a flash she pushed Seth out of the way and walked to the center of the room. She slowly took her sweatshirt off grey sweatshirt off throwing it at the floor. Seth immediately registered the situation, she was actually stripping.

"Okay, everybody out" Seth said in alarm and the other two boys nodded before hurrying out of the room.

He closed the door in case Noelle decided she needed a run or something. He turn to look at her and his eyes widened in shock when he saw her in only her underwear.

She looked really hot but right now wasn't exactly the right time to check out her half naked body.

"Noelle, what the hell are you doing? Put your clothes on" he demanded but she just giggled and slowly shook her head.

She did a slow seductive walk towards him while he pushed himself deeper into the door. Before he could register what was going on, Noelle had grabbed him by his clothes and dragged him to the bed.

"Where do you think you're going, handsome?" Noelle asked in a seductive voice that had Seth closing his legs tightly.

"Noelle you should really stop" Seth said but she just ignored him and pushed him on the bed, climbing on top of him.

"But you don't want me to, do you?" Noelle asked giving him a clear view of her cleavage.

'Who is this and what did she do to Noelle? Because I'm sure as hell Noelle wouldn't do this in a million years' He thought shaking his head.

"You know you're really sexy" Noelle said looking at the handsome stranger under her. She leaned down and started giving feather kisses in his jaw looking up at him.

That's when Seth noticed her red eyes. She was clearly stoned out of her mind. But she only ate one. Those brownies most of had a high dose, he is really going to kill Gavin later.

"Noelle you are not really yourself at the moment, I don't think you... " Seth tried to reason with her but left his words hanging when Noelle leaned forward trying to kiss him.

"Ok stop Noelle" He said pushing her slightly so he could get her off without harming her.

"Go to sleep" He ordered her and she frowned.

"Only if you lay down with me" She reasoned and Seth took a deep breath.

"Fine, but you got to put some clothes on" Seth said grabbing her sweatshirt but looked around to search for her shirt that wasn't anywhere in sight and neither were her pants.

"Where are the rest of your clothes?" He asked Noelle who was already comfortable in his bed.

"I threw them out" She responded with a grin.

"Oh my god, just use my clothes Munchkin" He said and threw her one of his long shirts and a pair of baggy shorts.

She started putting them on while Seth went outside where the boys were in the lobby waiting for him.

"Is she okay?" Gavin asked him and Seth glared at him before talking to Wesley.

"I'm putting her to bed, I think you guys should go". "Dude is like 1 in the afternoon" Wesley argued.

"I don't care, I'm just hoping the effects don't last long" Seth said before leaving them there and going back to his room.

Noelle was patiently waiting for him tapping her finger at a random beat. "There you are" She exclaimed once Seth entered the room. "Come on, I wanna spoon".

"This is going to be interesting" Seth muttered climbing on the bed beside her. He left a rational amount of space between them but Noelle was not having it.

She started moving back until her back was pressed against Seth's chest. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked trying to push her away but she grabbed his hand and wrapped it around her waist.

"Spooning, now sleep" She muttered closing her eyes.

"You are so gonna kill me when you wake up" He said before closing his eyes too.

A couple of minutes later they both fell deep asleep.

Noelle's POV :)

I groaned and straightened myself in the bed but couldn't when I felt an arm wrapped around my waist, keeping me in place.

I lead out a whimper as I looked down, seeing guy's clothes. Please tell me I did not lose my v-card to a stranger.

Carefully, I turned around and let out a groan as I saw Seth's face deep asleep.

"Get up!" I yelled giving him a pinch in the arm.

That didn't work out for me since his arms were pure muscle. So I just pinched a muscle, great.

"Seth" I whined hitting his chest repeatedly.

"I'm up, I'm up" He said sitting on the bed.

I sat up too and gave him a glare. "What did we do?" I asked, the only thing I remembered was eating that brownie and then going to sleep.

"You kind of may have eating a hash brownie" He said hesitantly and placed my hands in my head.

"Not again" I groaned and he looked at me surprised. "Again?".

"Yeah, long story" I waved it off. "Now tell me, What did we do?"

"Nothing" He said and I squinted my eyes trying to see if he was lying. "I swear, I just gave you my clothes since you stripped and didn't tell me where your clothes were" I could tell he was telling the true so I nodded.

"Did Sugar come out? Please tell me she didn't" I practically begged him but he just flashed me a smirk.

"Yup, I never thought you could be so seductively sexy" He said biting his bottom lip.

I felt my cheeks heat up but I practically pushed it down and ignored his comment.

"She's kind of like my never seen alter ego that only appears when I'm high or I'm guessing drunk but it's only has happened two times now so I wouldn't be sure" I said and he chuckled.

I gave him a confused look to which he chuckled once again. "Sugar" He said quoting the name with his fingers. "Thought we were her clients and started stripping in front of us and I made the boys go. Next thing I know she or you were only in your underwear and pushed me on the bed trying to kiss me. You're lucky I'm a gentleman otherwise I wouldn't have stopped myself. You should be thanking me" He explained and I groaned before rolling my eyes.

He was right, any other guy wouldn't have stopped me. "Thank you Finny for not taking advantage of me".

And for the first time in this last 2 weeks that I've known him, he smiled.

It was a small smile but it still counted and it even made my knees weak, right now I was thankful I was sitting because I would've probably looked like an idiot if I would've just falling in front of him for no reason.

"You're welcome Munchkin".

"Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best"
- Tim Duncan