Different From Him.

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "Well...to be honest, I can't really say I WANT to go, but I'm bored, you're bored, everyone else is occupied...I don't think they'd notice if we went no contact for a few hours. Plus, I get to try on clothes, win-win...no other reason."

Loona: ".....You saw the picture-"

Y/N: "I saw the picture of Blitzø on your Sinstagram, yes."

Loona starts literally dying of laughter while Y/N waits for her at the door with a smile on his face.
________________________________
(For those who haven't seen the official Instagram for Loona-)

________________________________(For those who haven't seen the official Instagram for Loona-)

Y/N: "Wow...that's just...creepy."

Turns out, Octavia was right. There was an entire section dedicated to taxidermy, the selection even included some animals from earth like squirrels and possums, making Y/N question how they got them in the first place.

Y/N had been looking around the store for about 40 minutes, because despite having already technically seen her naked, Loona didn't allow him into the dressing room with her.

Y/N: "I mean I guess I can see why, I'm technically not her boyfriend, so she if she doesn't want me in there, it is what it is. It only becomes a problem when she takes THIRTY MINUTES TO TRY ON CLOTHES!"

Loona: "Oh, piss off Y/N!"

"Oh wow, lovers' quarrel already~? When should I expect a wedding?"

Coming out of the stall next to Loona was Sef and Kara, both holding new outfits for their next concert.

Y/N: "Oh, hey Kara and....Sef, right?"

Sef: "Aw, you remembered me~! I'm actually surprised. You were really fucked up when we met that night~"

Y/N's face gets a little hot when Sef mentions "That Night".

Y/N: "Yeah, I uh...got a little out of control..."

Kara: "Oh right, because drinking twice your weight and getting into a bar fight, which I found out is something you do VERY often, then singing karaoke with another drunk girl is just a tad bit out of control."

Y/N: "Okay, I know that sounds bad, but technically it wasn't a bar fight."

Kara: "Really? THAT'S the only issue you see here??"

Y/N: ".....Is there another issue I'm not seeing?"

Kara facepalms while Sef holds back her laughter.

Sef: "I don't see what the big deal is. He's knows how to handle himself, why's that a problem~?"

Kara: "Because he's becoming an alcoholic!"

Y/N: "Correction, I AM an alcoholic."

Kara: "Then how are you any different from HIM?!"