Ch-12

Siya pov~

It had been 2 days..I was treated just like a princess as he said.. waking up I had my personal maid helping me get ready then leave me till dining table. Then Ajey would feed me breakfast along with his personal assistant "Varun" and his brother "Yash". After we get done, It was time for a chill type time while ajey and Yash went to work and I was usually free to watch tv and Unexpectedly I did had my phone but it was linked with the house security so it will get in records of the house data whenever I used something rather than

-camera
-gallery
-games
-music
-youtube

And that was it..

Anyways..

Ajey Pov~

It was evening as me and Yash returned together.

I entered inside the house just to see Siya coming out from the kitchen..she stopped as she saw me while I saw Yash glaring at her..they just won't get along while she doesn't likes me either. I can't help though. I am how I am.

Ajey- Hi babygi-

Siya- dubara us ghatiya naam se mujhe bulaya then I'll make sure that I cut you're toungue off.

Yash- zyada udte nhi hai vrna par kaat diye jaate hai.

Siya- Implement on yourself first 🙂.

And Yash barged towards her while I was also getting angry on her. Liking doesn't means We will let her say any shit to us.

Siya pov~

I gulped a bit as Yash pulled my waist towards him slamming me on him.

I blinked as he brought his face close to mine..

Yash- I swear to god agli baar mai kaccha chaba jaaunga tujhe.

Siya- ...o-ok..

He smirked and suddenly pecked me making my eyes go wide before he left me and went away.. wasn't this guy "angry" at me just like 2 seconds ago..

Ajey- *glaring* siya..

I got goosebumps as I heard his deep voice..
Fucking shit, I'm not getting in now..

I looked at him and tried to be as much confident as I could look..

Siya- ha Kya?! Nhi nhi kya?! Matlab kya?!

Ajey- shh...

He said and kept his finger on my lips shushing me up..

Ajey- You know...bad girls get punished if they do something without permission...

Siya- But Maine k-

Ajey- Shh...*smiles* dinner kar liya?..

Siya- nhi-

Ajey- why?..

Siya- Will you let me speak?!..ok..Mera meetha khaane ka mann tha so I made myself some cupcakes bas oven mai h- OHH MY FUCKKK- MY CUPCAKES!!

She yelled as she pushed me making me stumble back as she ran to kitchen..I went behind her and saw her in front of the oven as a maid took out the muffin tray with some over baked cakes..

Siya- *sigh* They're not the best but hey atleast I tried...*sniffs*...I really tried hard for them...nuu...

Ajey- Oye.. dubara bana lete hai..vaise bhi they're just over baked not burnt.. they're eatable..

Siya- Tum nhi samjhoge..Leave it mujhe nhi khaane ab..

She sighed as she went past me but I grabbed her arm as I softly pulled her in front of me..

Ajey- you see darling, it works like this-

"I order you and you do it"

Siya- .....nah Im better with my own orders..

Ajey- Uh uh..You wanna see something?..*smirk*...

Siya-....Ok so hum kitte cupcakes bana rhe hai..

Ajey- good girl...

I smiled as I let go of her as the maids rushed out of the kitchen leaving us alone..kitta hi hard hoga...muffins hi to hai chote se..

Siya pov~

I tied an aprin around me as I saw Ajey struggling with it..

Suga- Kabhi kitchen mai aaye bhi ho tum?..

Ajey- Na mujhe kabhi zarurat nhi padi..

Siya- *chuckles* well vo dikh rh hai..laao mai bandhu..

I said as I tied the aprin around him...

Damn...his ches- *COUGHS* Ok ANYWAYS...

we started working together as we made the batter together and I tasted it..it was very thin according to be baked so I grabbed the flour but he grabbed it at the same time making his hand land on mine as he looked at me..I removed my hand when suddenly he pulled mine making me slip as the flour box fell on my aprin and his arms...he immediately trapped me under his arms and the counter as I half laid over it..

Ajey- cupcake se zyada acchi cheez to yaha hai..

Suga- *coughs lightly* I'm hungry...

Ajey- Yeah me too-

Siya- hume Sona bhi hai so...let's continue..

He let go of me as he rolled his eyes ..

Siya- ab kya kare...we don't have any flour left now..

Ajey- Oh no worries...YASHH!!

Yash- KYA HAI?!!

Ajey- MAIDA KHATAM HO GY-

Yash- HA TO BLINKIT SE MANGALE!!(not sponsered)

Ajey- Good option..

Siya-... seriously?..

Ajey- If we want it then yes..

Siya- never mind maine thoda sa aata rkha tha alag se katori mai by Chance, we can use it...

Ajey- pehle kyu nhi bataya?..

Siya-....I forgot..

Ajey- Hey bhagwan..

Siya- * smiles*

TBC..