[𝟐𝟏] 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Thanks. I mean I have to deal with Olivia almost everyday so.." Alex said and the two boys chuckled. Before anyone could say anything else, a police officer came up to them.

"Hi, good evening. I will need you all to please get back to your apartments please." The officer said. Everyone frowned their brows in confusion.

"But why?"

"There has been a dangerous suspect running loose so please go back to your apartments and we'll give you further notice." The officer said and everyone did as they were told.

Penelope opened the door for them, and Olivia could notice something was off about her.

"There's a police helicopter out there. They're not letting us leave." Alex said.

"Uhm, weren't you wearing your robe? Why do you look so nice?" Olivia raised her brow, walking over to the couch and taking a seat next to Alex.

"Oh this? This is what I wear when you aren't here. You just never see it." Penelope said nervously which only made Olivia shrug and placed her head on Alex's shoulder.

♡︎

"For your safety, please remain inside until further notice." The officer said from the helicopter outside.

"We're going to miss the masquerade and the dance party. And the firefly panel, the zombie run, the buffy sing along, and the super gay super girl meet up!" Elena groaned.

"But this lockdown is awesome. Maybe it's the Daleks. Exterminate. Exterminate." Syd said. Olivia just stared at her in complete confusion.

"I sometimes wonder how Elena likes her." Olivia mumbled to Alex which made him chuckle and hit her on the arm slightly.

"Actually this seems like a pretty serious situation. But it's okay, we'll just hang out and talk." Syd said reassuringly.

"Yeah, talk.." Elena gulped.

"Wait, keep the costumes on and go up to Schneider's. He's a man child who lives off his parents, and likes dressing up in weird outfits. He is comic con." Penelope exclaimed.

"Whoa! You really just called him out there." Olivia laughed out loudly. "I think we're gonna be stuck here for a while." Alex sighed.

"Hey kids. Why don't you go to your rooms and wait until dinner?" Penelope said.

"You want us to be alone in my room? Me and my date?" Elena chilled nervously.

"Leave the door open, fret on the ground. Olivia and Alex will check on you." Penelope said.

"No, ew." Alex and Olivia said in unison but Penelope grabbed both of their hands and dragged them to Elena's room with Bianca and Henry following behind.

Alex, Olivia, Bianca and Henry were all on Elena's bed. Alex and Henry were sat side by side, watching a football match on Alex's phone whilst Olivia and Bianca were talking about girls stuff.

"Looks like they're getting along pretty well." Bianca said, looking at the two boys who were cheering together and clapping hands.