[𝟎𝟎] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟎

*this is not an episode*

chapter 00 | the memorable day
of 2010

19 October 2010:

As six-year old, Olivia Isabelle Jones walked hand in hand with her two parents beside her on each side, going up the stairs with her two tiny little feet.

The Jones family had recently moved from Texas to Los Angeles to live there after finding out that they were having a baby boy.

Olivia was really excited to meet her baby brother since she always wanted a sibling. Marcelina and Thomas' friend, Schneider, offered them to live at his building and they gladly agreed. Schneider was a really close friend to Thomas, and they had been friends ever since high school.

As Thomas opened the door to their new apartment, Olivia let go of her parents hands and sprinted into the apartment. The apartment was nice and small, just perfect for their family. "mama, dada there's a bathtub!" Olivia giggled as she looked at her parents with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh my goodness, there is a bathtub!" Thomas said shockingly as a joke, happily picking her up in his arms and kissed on the cheek which made the young girl giggle. Marcelina smiled at the two as she began opening the suitcases and started unpacking. As she was unpacking, there was a knock on the door. Both Marcelina and Thomas gave each other a look.

Marcelina went over to open the door revealing a young adult women with curly hair and a big smile on her face as she carried a basket in her hands. "Hi, I'm so sorry to interrupt but my friend told me that there was a new neighbour here and I just come over and say hi." The women softly smiled.

"Oh it's fine, no problem at all. Nice to meet you! I'm Marcelina Jones and this is my husband, Thomas. And over here....livi honey come here for a sec." Mrs Jones called out to her daughter as she happily run into her arms.
"And this is my daughter Olivia. Say hi baby." Mrs Jones said to her daughter as Olivia waved at the women shyly.

"Nice to meet you. You have a beautiful family! Oh and I'm Penelope Alvarez, nice to meet you and here's some food that my mom cooked."  The women smiled and gave Mrs Jones the basket she was holding and smiled at her.

"Thank you so much Penelope it was really nice to meet you. How could I ever repay you?" Mrs Jones chuckle. "Well if you guys could, maybe you can come over and have dinner with my family. I have a son named Alex and I'm sure Olivia would be great friends with him." Penelope smiled hoping she would say yes.
"Of course and thank you again Penelope." Both Marcelina and Thomas smiled at Penelope before going back to her apartment which was beside The Jones'.

♡︎

The Jones family knocked on the Alvarez apartment. An older women probably in her 80's opened the door with a huge smile on her face. "Oh Que hermosa familia! I'm Lydia." The old women said. "Muchas gracias. te ves preciosa." Mrs Jones said.

"Oh my, you can speak Spanish! Welcome, come in!" The older women said, letting them into their apartment. Their apartment was almost like theirs but smaller. Olivia was behind her father and griping his arm tightly, scared of this people that she never met before.

"Hey Marcelina. I'm so glad you could come!" Penelope smiled at the family in front of her. "Hey Olivia. How are you sweetie?" Olivia just responded with a small 'I'm fine' before hiding behind her father once again.

"Hi I'm Elena. Nice to meet you." A young teenage girl said as she walked up to the family.
"Hi Elena, really nice to meet you. This is my daughter, Olivia and this is my husband Thomas." Mrs Jones said to Elena and she smiled.

"Nice to meet you Thomas." Elena said before bending down to Olivia's height. Olivia gripped her fathers hand tighter, still afraid of the strangers in the room.

"Hi Olivia, I'm Elena. Nice to meet you. Oh, your hair is so pretty. Would you like to meet my brother? He's the same age as you and I'm sure you guys are gonna be great friends." Elena said softly to the scared little girl. She then stick out her hand, signalling Olivia to hold her hand but Olivia whimpered and stayed backed further behind her father.

"Oh come on baby, don't worry I'm here alright." Mr Jones said to his daughter, holding her hand. Olivia nodded and went over to Elena and held her hand tightly.

Olivia was that type of person that always had major anxiety when it comes to meeting new people. She'll only talk to people once she's closer to them and gets comfortable talking really loud with people. Elena slowly opened the door to her brothers room.

"Alex, look who's here." Elena said to her brother who was playing with his toys. "Her names Olivia and she's the same age as you. Say hi."
"Hi, I'm Alex." The boy said as he hugged the Jones' girl which made her gasp a little. He then let go and stared at her with a huge smile plastered on his face. Olivia smiled widely back as a small shade of pink appeared on her face.

"We're gonna be great friends! Come on I wanna show you my toys!" Alex took Olivia's hand and brought her to his toys collection that was lying on the floor.

Elena smiled widely before closing the door and going back to the rest of the family in the living room, leaving the two kids to play together.

♡︎

"This is my toys. I don't really have much because mama says I can't have too much."  Alex pouted. "It's okay. My mama don't let me have too much toys too." Olivia said which made Alex look at her with a huge smile on his face.

"Really?!"

"Yeah! And also I have a baby brother! You wanna meet him?" Olivia said excitedly as Alex nodded sheepishly before she grabbed his hand and brought him to her mother that was now talking to the rest of the Alvarez family on the couch.

"Oh hey baby who's this little guy?" Mr Jones asked his little daughter that was still holding Alex's hand. " my best friend, alex." Olivia smiled. "I'm your best friend?" Alex asked excitedly and Olivia nodded. "My brother is in there." Olivia pointed to her mothers flat stomach and Alex looked at her confused.

"Oh my Marcelina you're having a baby?" Penelope gasp. "Yep he's due on 11 July 2011." Mrs Jones widely smiled.

"Congratulations you two! The baby is going to be so beautiful!" Lydia said with her heavy accent. "Thank you so much Lydia." Mr Jones smiled.

"I thought I'll see your baby brother? He's not here?" Alex frowned in confusion. "No silly, my mama has to give birth to him then you'll see him." Olivia said in her soft baby voice. "Ohhh. Anyways come on, I have many toys I wanna show you!" Alex took the little girl's hand in his and ran to his room causing her to giggle on the way there.

"They're definitely going to be married one day." Lydia said, as the others chuckle and went back to their conversation.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───