Cheat Codes For Lovers And Fools

🌹𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲🌹
𝖢𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝖢𝗈𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖥𝗈𝗈𝗅𝗌

Red, the color of love, of lust, anger, passion, and in this case - sacrifice.

He's never noticed before, but once a person dies it always seems like their eyes change color. Like they become just a little bit darker. He wondered if that was their soul leaving their body. He hoped so.

For there to be a soul would solidify his belief that you were soulmates. Though, in the end, it was probably just blood clouding the eyeballs in a red hue.

He hummed a sweet tune as he pondered the thought, the sticky liquid dripping into the bucket below his workbench.

He's never understood why his mother felt the need to add people beside himself into this world. To torture him of course, but then why would she name it after him?

It wasn't a problem though, he's a quick learner and quiet on his feet, so the tedious task that is murder was worth ridding you of any distractions.

You were his. Only his. He shuddered.

His poor heart had still not recovered from what you had done to him just minutes ago. To kiss you, to feel you press against him, to make him swear himself to you.

If only you knew the true lengths he'd go to prove his devotion, his obsession. He's thought about every possible scenario in the night's his bed felt too empty to bare his hollow bones and there was nothing he could think of that could part him from you.

Things twisted enough that he's sure they would've never crossed your mind, innocent as you are. You'd never carve his name into your skin, touch yourself as you smell a tuft of his hair, salivate at the thought of taking a bite out of his thigh...

He had to take a moment, leaning against the bench as he smelled the rot in the air, trying to ground himself. He wished you did.

He wants you to want him like that. He wants to be soft with you, gentle and loving but he's so fucking tired of all this yearning.

He wants to devour you.

And he wants you to enjoy it. Like you did today, have him cry out your name as you claim him. On his knees, he'd beg until his legs caved in to have just a taste of you on his tongue.

Would you let him? Lap it up like a good little dog, hand at his throat- would you? If he offered you the knife again, would you do it? Carve your name into him? Would you touch yourself as you lick his blood from your hands?

Would you take a bite out of him? Devour him, let him become a part of you?

He's such a sick fucking freak but he doesn't mind, he knows you love it. Love him, like this.

You want him to want you, to be lovesick, even if it scares you. It used to scare him too.

But he's here now, and he can help you through it. But the red clinging onto his clothes  reminded him that there was still work to do till then.

He took a deep breath and let it out, before he picked up the handsaw.

-

Your eyes didn't leave the door.

It's a trap, it must be. There's no way he was stupid enough to leave you alone like this.

But you didn't hear him lock it, and that fact burned in the back of your mind like a wildfire. Screaming at you to take the chance, to run as fast and as far as you could, and yet the steps took were gentle. As if he wouldn't notice you moving if you did it slow enough.

Once you reached the door you took a peek outside, listening for any movement and hearing none, short of your own breathing that was growing shakier by the second.

What would happen once you stepped outside? What if he caught you? Would he tie you up again? Touch you, hurt you, kill you?

Or worse, would he continue what you'd started?

The thought send a shiver down your spine that you convinced yourself was caused by disgust.

But whatever he had in store for you in terms of punishment would be worth the taking the chance of escape.

Fueled only by anger and the rising need to see your sister's face once again, you took your first step outside.

Then another, and another, and before you could stop yourself you were running down a hallway, hoping none of it's doors would open to greet you.

After what felt like an eternity, you finally reached the front door, stopping dead in your tracks.

But why?

Why the hell were you stopping?

Don't stop.

Don't stop!

Run, now!

Your hand laid still above the doorknob, your bloodshot eyes reflected by it's surface. You were inches away, and yet you couldn't reach.

You heard footsteps, starting to feel dizzy, already seeing your life flash past your eyes as another one of it's opened doors shut tightly before you.

"Darling?"

Letting out a shaky breath, your eyes shot up to meet his- relaxed and gentle. His loving smile only fading as his gaze moved to your hand, mentally connecting the dots. He sighed.

"Go ahead, love..." he whispered, stepping back and gesturing to the door "I won't keep you against your will"

You couldn't get the words out, but your expression must've been enough to portray your utter confusion because he chuckled, eyes glossing over with tears.

"I am sorry, you know." He said quietly, "I'm too impatient. I know it. But...I just couldn't resist anymore. I-I mean, how could I? To have you so close to me it's..."

He met your eyes then, not caring to finish his sentence as he silently pleaded with you, and you cursed yourself for the way your heart spread up. For the fact that you weren't out of the door already.

You couldn't trust him. He stalked you, kidnapped you, kissed you without consent- hell, he got off to you cutting him. You couldn't trust him.

But you could use him.

The thought came to you out of nowhere, and you took a moment to consider it. You didn't know what awaited you outside. Even if you got away, even if you somehow found your way back 'home', you knew no one else here who was aware of their fictionality, nor did you have any indications of how to get into the real world.

You could stay. Study this world, him- and leave the moment you found an opening.

The thought felt right. A thousand times righter than running from him. You let go of the door handle, taking note of the little gasp that followed.

You looked up at him with a smile you hoped seemed convincing enough.

"What's for dinner?"