An Ending? Not Likely.

🌹𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲🌹
𝖠𝗇 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀? 𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗅𝗒.

It was like a blackout when you kissed them. Like time was standing still. The diner was quiet, but the beating of your pulse was loud enough to give you a headache. You weren't excited to be kissing them, you were afraid of what would happen afterwards. Afraid this wasn't going to work out.

You gasped for air as your lips parted, but you kept your eyes closed, going back for another kiss. You were still here. Were you doing it wrong? Weren't you doing enough? You felt their hands grasp at your back for leverage. If it weren't for your already high anxiety you would've been embarrassed to be doing something like this in a public space.

Eventually they tugged at your clothes, parting your lips once again and looking up at you. You were both breathing heavily, a blush on your faces as you stared at each other with wide eyes. As if neither of you could believe what just happened.

"T-that was sudden-" they start with a smile on their face, but that soon dropped as they saw you shaking.

"Y/n are you...are you okay? What's wrong? Did I do something?" they cupped your cheek, but you slapped their hand away.

You couldn't believe it. You shook your head. You needed to leave. To leave this situation, to leave the diner, to leave this world. But how...?

Taking a few steps back, you wiped away the tears that streamed down your face, trying to hold yourself together, at least until you were at home. Would you ever get back home?

"I'm sorry, okay...I- I need to leave. I'll make it up to you, I promise." You stammered out, not even bothering to take off your work uniform as you ran out the door, leaving a very flustered and confused TK looking after you.

"What the hell..." They whispered, taking two fingers to their lips, to where you had kissed them. You had kissed them. They blushed madly at the thought, wondering if it was bad for them to feel this happy even though you'd just ran away crying. Maybe you were just overwhelmed?

They jumped as there was a shattering of glass at one of the booths. When they looked over though, nobody was there. They sighed as they took a broom and went to look at the damage, encountering a strawberry mess. Somebody must've knocked over their milkshake as they went to leave.

~🌹~

Who would've thought escaping your life would be this horrifying.

You'd always been a dreamer, always mentally exploring other worlds to escape the boredom and struggles of your real life. But now? It wasn't a fantasy anymore, you were actually in a different world. Or maybe you were dreaming? If so, you hoped this nightmare would soon be over.

But right now the rain that hit your already tear-soaked cheeks felt all too real, and it made you sob even more. What should you do now? Just live you life like this? Simply give up and try to make the most of it? You let out a shaky breath as you reached your apartment.

It's going to be alright, you told yourself. It's going to be okay soon. Just get yourself cleaned up, get something to eat, get some sleep, and soon you will feel much better. That should be your only goal for now.

You didn't manage to smile anymore, but you did look forward to getting some rest. Today, especially with the shitshow that went down moments ago, was extremely exhausting. Maybe you could even come up with a plan once you're settled.